Racer

Received 1,117 Likes on 301 Posts

Pete got 3rd again?!?!? Bastard! lol jk COngrats Pete
Old 06-30-2008, 06:55 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
This finishing in the money streak is pretty insane. However, it made me go a little too "shot happy" at the bar Saturday night. Towing home 200 miles was not fun...
Old 06-30-2008, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We all had some type of battle scars from the run. Jim never lets off. My arms are black and blue. The other Jim's jaw took a good hit on my head. My son Mike was on the floor within 30 seconds. Couldn't stop laughing. Good thing he changed props so it would only do 85. That was plenty over those wakes. Couldn't hold the camera for the fun rough stuff. Some I tried to get but I must have hit the stop button by accident.

Had a great time as usual. The rain storm felt good on the hot day. I needed a shower. Should have brought soap. Thanks to Chris and whoever else for getting it together.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yVD0dYbv0Ug

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rXiugxTUGRA

I have a few more but they wouldn't load. I'll try again.
Old 06-30-2008, 08:51 AM
Registered

Thanks for putting together a great run Chris. It's always so very awesome to have beautiful boats and incredible hardware running on the lake. A great group of guys and gals who all have respect for one another and their 'toys' - too bad Mother Nature didn't feel the same.

You all are always welcomed here at the Marina - stop by anytime

A VERY BIG THANK YOU to Jason and crew at Performance Marine for getting me back together in just a few days. Outdrives always have a mind of their own and it always seems to be when you have something planned.

We hope to see you all again before next years run.

Mary & Bruce
Old 06-30-2008, 09:01 AM
Registered

Chris. My first run at Sacandaga. You did a great job. Well done and not as hectic as some other runs. Will definitely be back next year. Thanks alot. Mike.
Old 06-30-2008, 09:06 AM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by RUDelusional
Outdrives always have a mind of their own and it always seems to be when you have something planned.
Yep thats why we couldnt make it up. It seemed like a great time!! Thanks for the Vids as well. The Sutphen looks like its running great!!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:03 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by fast fun 2
I know! Next year I think I am not going to allow him to enter, just so others have a chance to win!
Old 06-30-2008, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mrmuff
Chris. My first run at Sacandaga. You did a great job. Well done and not as hectic as some other runs. Will definitely be back next year. Thanks alot. Mike.

Thank you. I will try and improve on it next year. I learned a few things that will make it better I hope. I want to thank everyone for making it a safe weekend as well. It is always better when after a day on the water we get to go home and do it all again next weekend. Thank you all for a great time. I will let everyone know when the pics are up and the video is done. In the mean time if anyone has any pics they would like to post I would appreciate it. I have a few that were sent to me I will try and get up soon.

Chris
Old 06-30-2008, 10:41 AM
Registered

Default Awesome time

Chris
We had a great time, you put in a lot of your time and effort to make sure it was organized and fun for all. Damn weather. I'm sure we will catch up with you at some point this summer. Thanks again for rising above the drama and setting this up.
Old 06-30-2008, 10:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I know! Next year I think I am not going to allow him to enter, just so others have a chance to win!
I'm thinking about starting a new career as a proffesional poker runner!

Quick Reply: 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.