Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm in for the sled run.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
You Sunsation boyz are good.

These Elim dealers need to learn from you.
uh oh ! what happen out drives again ??
Old 09-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
All you have to do is say the word and I put your name on one of the boats coming in
someone out there must need some property in marlboro . comercial , residential , a very nice brand new house , ( check out www.newmiltonhomes.com ) if i could sell some thing i'd be right in with a deposit , i'm thinking a 32 with illmors , just because i'm a dodge guy , but seriously i think charlie should buy alex's i got a partner for him , and i am doing a 137 town houses on a peice that borders the marina , any way would be an awsome location for- mahopac marina north - 30acres in all give you guys some room to spread out , not like that postage stamp in mahopac
Old 09-04-2008, 08:39 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I could use a trip. We will have to talk.

It looks like I am going to throw together a fun little poker run this winter for the snowmobiles. I hope to have over 200 sleds entered in it. It will be a great time. I am thinking I will have everyone meet at my house by sled and go from there. Details will be following.

I look forward to next years poker run as well and will add some "New and Improved" additions to it.
Anybody got a rental for me????? I may have to bring my Frequent Flyer since that is the only sled I have right now
Old 09-05-2008, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Anybody got a rental for me????? I may have to bring my Frequent Flyer since that is the only sled I have right now
I'll let you borrow one from my pic if you let me borrow a 32 with minimum 525's next summer!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:05 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by maritaltension
uh oh ! what happen out drives again ??
Nope...my drives are great. Brand new teagues on them....running smoother than the imcos. Love 'em so far.

I was just jokingliny commenting on how these sunsation boyz are always selling - strating from the Top - watching Joe working the trial close on the video and their dealers are always working it - the boyz at Mahopac here, and I know the boyz at Marks (sunsation dealer up here) - Chet, pushing those sunsation boats. It's no wonder we're seeing more and more of these sunsations -

The Elim dealers are much more passive - that's why there are only 2 Elims in my geo - both of them I purchased (my old one was purchased after I traded it in).

As a small biz owner, I apprecite those that hustle and get it done...these Sunsation boyz get it done!
Old 09-05-2008, 07:08 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I could use a trip. We will have to talk.

It looks like I am going to throw together a fun little poker run this winter for the snowmobiles. I hope to have over 200 sleds entered in it. It will be a great time. I am thinking I will have everyone meet at my house by sled and go from there. Details will be following.

I look forward to next years poker run as well and will add some "New and Improved" additions to it.
It's 85 degrees today and you're talking about sleds? You're depressing me. Just for that I am going to go out on my boat today and look for a Cig boat and kick is a$$.

Shame on you Chris - giving up on boating season so soon. We have a solid 3 weeks left
Old 09-05-2008, 01:49 PM
Registered

leaves changin , lake water gettin cold , going to the lake sunday to pull the jetski and the boat out , (a very depressing day ) it s hard to deny that cold weather will be here before you know it , i will still get a couple good runs in , in the hudson , but it's nerve racking keeping an eye on the water for ya know ,few branches , telephone poles , bodies , nothing like that crystal clear lake / and tom i got a couple xtra sleds ......sorry aj (winters coming)- i'm looking foward to meeting a few of you guys , in my town there is only two other guys into the performance boats , 99 382 fastec and an 07 38 zr w/ 700nxt's- i need more power boating friends i'm tryin to get my wife into it , she's alittle leary - ask tom how loud she was screaming when we hit 80 goin up the river
Old 09-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
It's 85 degrees today and you're talking about sleds? You're depressing me. Just for that I am going to go out on my boat today and look for a Cig boat and kick is a$$.

Shame on you Chris - giving up on boating season so soon. We have a solid 3 weeks left

I haven't given up yet on summer. Last year I was still in my boat in mid October. I just thought of letting those know I will be putting a snowmobile run together. They are a ton of fun as well.
Old 09-07-2008, 07:12 AM
Registered

boats out .... firdge cleaned out.....electric off ....one last trip to blow the water lines out .....

Quick Reply: 2008 Sacandaga Poker Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.