****2008 Pirate Run: June 20 - 22****

Old 02-03-2008, 07:39 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 13 Posts

Da*, isn't that a little over the top
Old 02-03-2008, 03:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

chambers you need to bring a bunch of the coolers, I cant wait 3 yrs to win a bid like I did for the vac's
Old 02-09-2008, 10:55 AM
Registered

rumor has it you must have a passport to leave PA. and enter the finger lakes area. We must get all our bait checked before we fish. So this means everyone must get a physical before going on the water. Pres is doing the guys on his big sauage boat and the women must play volley ball in the nude to show that they are capable of riding in these power boats with out getting thrown out or black eyes, or don't enter.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:05 AM
TeamTaboo
VIP Member

My crew comes already pre tested. Looking forward to this June , this run is always on my list of things to do.
Old 02-09-2008, 11:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by carney
rumor has it you must have a passport to leave PA. and enter the finger lakes area. We must get all our bait checked before we fish. So this means everyone must get a physical before going on the water. Pres is doing the guys on his big sauage boat and the women must play volley ball in the nude to show that they are capable of riding in these power boats with out getting thrown out or black eyes, or don't enter.
Now that is funny, i do like the nude volley ball idea.
Old 02-09-2008, 04:44 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by carney

Carney....are you trying to reach out for help? I think the Crystal Meth is starting to hit the left side of your brain

Here is a pic of last years physical participants.
Attached Thumbnails ****2008 Pirate Run: June 20 - 22****-rinker.jpg  
Old 02-12-2008, 06:11 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
Carney....are you trying to reach out for help? I think the Crystal Meth is starting to hit the left side of your brain

Here is a pic of last years physical participants.
Help, ever since that bar opened next to the house , I have payed the light bill , The help I will need is getting me out of there or I will have no money for fuel. I am going to the desert storm poker run again this year. You should get me some shirts and cozi's to hand out to try and draw some boaters this way.
Old 02-12-2008, 08:25 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

I've heard good stories about the Ol' H & E. I'll tell ya the way things are looking in Burdett we may just be on the verge of the next realestate boom. First a gas station, next a post office, a breakfast joint, a BBQ Joint, and now the H&E. Things are lookin' up.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:08 AM
VP
Registered

Originally Posted by psychoboater
chambers you need to bring a bunch of the coolers, I cant wait 3 yrs to win a bid like I did for the vac's
Hey Psycho !!! is that vac is still sucking strong ???

you'll have to drum up some more support to get more XtremeCoolers. I am donating one for the raffle and the club is buying one for the auction. I think we better issue helmets and shoulder pads before it goes on the block though
Old 02-13-2008, 06:34 AM
Registered

[QUOTE=VP;2443464]Hey Psycho !!! is that vac is still sucking strong ???

you'll have to drum up some more support to get more XtremeCoolers. I am donating one for the raffle and the club is buying one for the auction. I think we better issue helmets and shoulder pads before it goes on the block though [/QUOTE

Helments and pads for sure, damn routy williamsport group

Quick Reply: ****2008 Pirate Run: June 20 - 22****

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.