Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event! >

TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!

Notices

TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!

Old 02-26-2008, 08:16 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TX3x2gun
and believe me TEXAS is ready with enough race fuel to go around!
Our boats run off Grey Goose and Jack Daniels down here.

We will let those out of towners buy all that blue gas.
Old 02-26-2008, 10:53 AM
Registered

I think i can miss the TF200 for once to see some smack downs.(Slim shady vs. a little ol mag) Looks like it wil be a lot of fun.
Old 02-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44
I saw 3 or 4 boats come back to TX after that ticfaw run and from what I heard it was a minefield out there....

How many boats for the Outlaw so far?
Only Blind River was bad with trash. The open lakes and other tributaries were fine.

Wish the Challenge was a different weekend cause I would surely trailer over to see that.
Old 02-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Who is coming down and where are you staying.
Old 02-28-2008, 07:01 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
Who is coming down and where are you staying.
They are all staying with your wife since you will be at the shootout.
Old 03-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Host Hotels is the Board Walk Inn in Kemah, Clear Lakel. There are several first class hotels around. South Shore has marina capabilities, Links are on the website at www.toppsboatclub.com.
As the Safety Director for TOPPS I can assure you that there are plenty of opportunities for great viewing along the course, let me know if you are interested in a front row seat.
Test and Tune Friday and a 3 card mini poker run. Texas Hold em and a silent auction at the Saturday nite. Check it out!

Can't wait to see y'all. Don't hesitate to call or email with questions.

Karen Patterson
TOPPS Safety Director(The Dock Nazi)
832-233-3095
Old 03-09-2008, 10:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Keels and Wheels is also that weekend in Kemah. Should be an eye popping event filled weekend... Hope y'all can make it.

kfp
Old 03-14-2008, 09:14 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Sounds like it's going to be a good time. Too bad it's conflicting with another big event weekend. It seems there are a lot of events with other events the same weekend this year. I know there are a few poker runs the same weekend in the same areas. I hate that. It tears the groups appart. From Novemeber until the end of Feb there are no events to speak of. Everyone is bored out of their minds. Then you get all these conflicting events. Too bad things aren't thought out better.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
Sounds like it's going to be a good time. Too bad it's conflicting with another big event weekend. It seems there are a lot of events with other events the same weekend this year. I know there are a few poker runs the same weekend in the same areas. I hate that. It tears the groups appart. From Novemeber until the end of Feb there are no events to speak of. Everyone is bored out of their minds. Then you get all these conflicting events. Too bad things aren't thought out better.
My sentiments exactly, Gino. Of course, I'm a little biased since I live here on the Tickfaw but we usually have a great contingent from Texas attending the 200 each year and this will definitely cut into that. Wish things could work out better. The races in Orange Beach have been the same weekend as the Emerald Coast Poker Run the past few years. Really screws up the weekend for me as I would love to see the races but we've been doing this PR for years and it is always a GREAT time. Oh well, c'est la vie'.
Old 03-15-2008, 09:49 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Croozin2
My sentiments exactly, Gino. Of course, I'm a little biased since I live here on the Tickfaw but we usually have a great contingent from Texas attending the 200 each year and this will definitely cut into that. Wish things could work out better. The races in Orange Beach have been the same weekend as the Emerald Coast Poker Run the past few years. Really screws up the weekend for me as I would love to see the races but we've been doing this PR for years and it is always a GREAT time. Oh well, c'est la vie'.
I love doing the TF200 and it was nice that it was always in my back yard untill i moved to H town now i have the TOC in my back yard so its a hard decision.

Quick Reply: TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.