Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event! >

TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!

Notices

TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!

Old 04-22-2008, 10:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

HOOTERS onboard as newest Texas Outlaw Challenge SPONSOR!

We have to share this with you!

TOC organizers contacted HOOTERS to extend an invitation to them to join the sponsor team for the event.
TEXAS HOOTERS responded with an offer to support the event with menu items, however the TOC had already contracted the food and beverage requirements for the weekend.

No problem....the HOOTERS management suggested that we accept 12 HOOTERS GIRLS for the weekend to assist with VIP tasks and charity activities.

Now THAT is Texas hospitality!
Your volunteer girls are much appreciated!
THANK YOU (x12)!

WELCOME HOOTERS!!
Old 04-24-2008, 08:00 PM
Registered

Good god man Houston we have a Problem... Ya'll don't need to worry about coming down FOUNTAIN is going to own this one! Got my new power plants in last week and testing went great... Between mine and that Yellow one up the ditch ya'll are in Trouble....
Old 04-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Registered

Behind the Boardwalk in the marina for the docks and the pit and crane are in the parking lot across the cut by the Aquarium
Old 04-27-2008, 09:14 AM
Registered

OUTLAW "ROUND-UP" Party!
Texas BBQ & Bikini Contest!

May 1st, Thursday Night

Bikini Contest
$1000 First Place
$750 Second Place
$500 Third Place

Judges will be selected from all different States.

Check out this months Powerboat Magazine.
The party will be held at one of the "Top 10" waterfront clubs in the nation, "Lances TURTLE CLUB"!

(The race fuel also arrived today...104, 112, 118! We've got a truckload...let's BURN IT DOWN!)

ALL the HORSEPOWER is headed to TEXAS!
Old 04-28-2008, 01:43 PM
Registered

4 days and counting!

Can you tell us how many entries there are and for what classes?
Old 04-28-2008, 02:37 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

..Hope it clears up..
Attached Thumbnails TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!-shootout.jpg  
Old 04-28-2008, 03:16 PM
Registered

Doesn't appear to be too bad. A bit of wind Saturday afternoon but looks like an avg day to me. What's the water like down there with a SSW wind?
Attached Thumbnails TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!-plotter.png  
Old 04-28-2008, 06:13 PM
Registered

Bad News for us. I found out that ByUBoy was going to be there, so I'm not going!

Seriously, don't think I'm pussing out, but we can't make it this year. The pollen is breaking up and my local customers are calling, so no fun for us. I'm booked soild through May then we head to Jax, Fl. then booked again until Boyne. I really hate missing this event and it looks like Paul has done an excellent job organizing. I did send product in my place, so bid allot, it all goes to charity. Thanks again Paul! You guys have a great time.

Donnie
Old 04-28-2008, 10:12 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marineclean
Bad News for us. I found out that ByUBoy was going to be there, so I'm not going!

Seriously, don't think I'm pussing out, but we can't make it this year. The pollen is breaking up and my local customers are calling, so no fun for us. I'm booked soild through May then we head to Jax, Fl. then booked again until Boyne. I really hate missing this event and it looks like Paul has done an excellent job organizing. I did send product in my place, so bid allot, it all goes to charity. Thanks again Paul! You guys have a great time.

Donnie
Damn bro i was looking forward to meeting you face to face. Oh well maybe another time. Now get out there and make some money so you can upgrade that canoe
Old 04-28-2008, 11:03 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Griswald
Doesn't appear to be too bad. A bit of wind Saturday afternoon but looks like an avg day to me. What's the water like down there with a SSW wind?
SMOOTH!!! The weather changes every 10 min so just wait...

Quick Reply: TEXAS OUTLAW CHALLENGE: New Industry Supported Event!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.