Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia >

Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia

Notices

Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia

Old 05-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the weather will change about 30 times untill fri so the best thing to do is roll out of bed that morning and look out the window :
i'm thinking this year we are due some real nice weather for the run.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:23 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blue by You
One more thing...how about a head count for the SMLPBA Friday Raft up...we're probably going to order up burgers &/or Pizza as normal for everyone.
4 for us, Thx

Last edited by GoodTymn; 05-08-2008 at 03:24 PM. Reason: just felt like it
Old 05-08-2008, 03:43 PM
FIERCE ALLEGIANCE
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mwdill
not sure if Lori can make it fri, she has to work as of now and then she has to be at the bridge at 3pm to start with getting everything setup, soooo quess where i might be at 3pm
and i forgot i will be working thurs nite and not getting of untill 7-8am fri morning, but thats not a prob, i kinda like staying up for 30 hours 1 day a week
Don't be a pu$$y Will. And how the hell do you forget you have to work?
Old 05-08-2008, 06:52 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

As of right now, I will be there Friday am. Still flying solo! Would like to tow up with others, if anyone is leaving from the Richmond/Chesterfield area.
Shawn, have you got a plan, yet?
Old 05-08-2008, 07:07 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

One more thing...how about a head count for the SMLPBA Friday Raft up...we're probably going to order up burgers &/or Pizza as normal for everyone.
Count us in for 2
Old 05-09-2008, 09:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gizmo
As of right now, I will be there Friday am. Still flying solo! Would like to tow up with others, if anyone is leaving from the Richmond/Chesterfield area.
Were you planning on 360 to 460 route ? I am pulln out no later than 7am., a group is supposed to be meeting at FL in Aylett, not sure of the route yet though, the last trip the GPS had us go 64, 29 and it actually was quicker and saved on fuel, but thats from Aylett. If we go 360, I will ping ya and pick you up on the way.
Dean - whats the plan from Tappahannock ? FL @ 7 ?

Rick
Old 05-09-2008, 02:30 PM
Are we having fun, yet?
Charter Member

Rick, I'm open for either route. I just need to know which was you guys are going, because my boat is at Appomattox Boat Harbor. If I'm traveling 460, I can pick it up on the way from Chester. If going 360 I will pick the boat up Thursday evening and leave straight from Chester.
My plan was to leave 6-7 am. Even with stops (if needed) we should get there by 11 or so. Where are you putting in? This is my first trip to SML.
Old 05-09-2008, 03:27 PM
Registered

Don't be a pu$$y Will. And how the hell do you forget you have to work?
i'm off fri nite, but i always get my day mixed up :
Old 05-09-2008, 08:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gizmo
Jay - my plans are still up in the air, I would like to go Thurs night however, I can't get in my condo. If I can't find a place to crash, I will be leaving Friday morning at 7ish and go 360->460. Also, even with a stop, we will be there long before 11 I'll keep you posted...

Originally Posted by Blue By You
Put me down with possibly 3 more - depends what time they get there

Last edited by Ca$hed Out; 05-09-2008 at 08:38 PM.
Old 05-10-2008, 11:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GoodTymn
Were you planning on 360 to 460 route ? I am pulln out no later than 7am., a group is supposed to be meeting at FL in Aylett, not sure of the route yet though, the last trip the GPS had us go 64, 29 and it actually was quicker and saved on fuel, but thats from Aylett. If we go 360, I will ping ya and pick you up on the way.
Dean - whats the plan from Tappahannock ? FL @ 7 ?

Rick
Rick I'm not sure whats going going on with all our crew. Looks like everybody is leaving at different times from alot of different places. I've got to get the kids to school before I can leave so it's going to be 8:30 at the earliest before I can leave. Melissa has to work for a half day so she's going to drive up when she gets off. So I guess we'll all catch up somewhere between here and SML. I ran the 360 to 460 route last year and it was by far the best driving. May take a little longer but it was nice not to deal with that snake trail 29. I've got your cell number so I'll call you when we get on the road...Dean

Quick Reply: Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.