Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia >

Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia

Notices

Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia

Old 05-23-2008, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if anybody has any suggestions on what they would like to see improved or added to next year please let me know so i can pass it on for there upcoming meeting in June,
I would like to see them have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place hand, so that might probably be in next year.
Old 05-23-2008, 08:48 AM
Registered

We will be on SML Sunday & Monday @ Bernards,(Yes, we are brave) if anyone wants to hang with some of the AT gang....see ya on the lake
Old 05-23-2008, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mwdill
if anybody has any suggestions on what they would like to see improved or added to next year please let me know so i can pass it on for there upcoming meeting in June,
I would like to see them have a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place hand, so that might probably be in next year.
Will, sent you a PM on this,

Hope your coming to the Jammin run.

CYA

Rick

Last edited by GoodTymn; 05-23-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Old 05-23-2008, 09:11 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by spilman
We will be on SML Sunday & Monday @ Bernards,(Yes, we are brave) if anyone wants to hang with some of the AT gang....see ya on the lake
I "think" and i use that term loosely, that SMLPBA'ers monitor channel 66 on VHF, but I have yet to raise anyone but Jim
Old 05-23-2008, 09:17 AM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,248 Likes on 541 Posts

Yeah, tell Portside that they are NOT a stop nor are they getting ANY business next year. We can put on the maps that the whole cove is closed due to a private event, and they won't see 5 boats all day.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
Yeah, tell Portside that they are NOT a stop nor are they getting ANY business next year. We can put on the maps that the whole cove is closed due to a private event, and they won't see 5 boats all day.
Exactly - and you ordered about 40min after us and had your food first. So you know how I feel about the place.

Were still headn to Tides Inn for the weekend, if anyone is in the area give us a shout, 405 - 3380 , headn up stream(Rappahannock) from the bay, just after the WhiteStone bridge, on the right.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:31 AM
Registered

I think that's a great idea !
I was not crazy about the way we chose the cards. Actually we did not get to CHOOSE, you just got the assigned card
Old 05-23-2008, 10:35 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by thecurti
I think that's a great idea !
I was not crazy about the way we chose the cards. Actually we did not get to CHOOSE, you just got the assigned card
I am not implying anything, but it does leave it open for speculation, should have been able to pick out of whatever shoot you wanted to.
So, Will add another bullet onto my 6,
Old 05-23-2008, 11:46 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Just an FYI, I heard that a new tiki bar is opening up at Sportsman's which is across the channel from Bernards so it'll be closer for those south of the S turns. Not sure when but hope's it good.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:51 AM

Ordered food at Port Side What the hell, I thought they only served buckets of beer

Quick Reply: Smith Mountain Lake PR May 17th, SouthWest Virginia

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.