Notices

emerald coast poker run

Old 07-24-2008, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Busta
Thanks for the input everyone. Legendary is who we ended up getting a hold of this morning. Now we're just debating slipping there or pulling the boats out at night. Only problem is I have a steel trailer and was just going to have them crane me in. Everyone else in our group has aluminum trailers. Decisons, decisions!

Slip it!! We rack stored at AJ's the first year we attended. It was a bad overall experience but I blame the management at the marina there for that. From all I've heard, you'll be well taken care of at Legendary.
Old 07-24-2008, 06:06 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Aj's marina is about a 1/5 of the size it use to be, tore down most of it for parking. I dont think they store boats anymore just personal boats or stuff
Old 07-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Busta
Most likely very early Wednesday morning. How about you?
Well it looks like I can't get my deposit from Pk lodging, so I might be doing both. Hey Chris, what time are your leaving wed morning and what about leaving Sunday insted of Monday?
Old 07-24-2008, 07:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by iknowp
Well it looks like I can't get my deposit from Pk lodging, so I might be doing both. Hey Chris, what time are your leaving wed morning and what about leaving Sunday insted of Monday?
I have never had a problem with the PK people.I know for a fact that they have a waiting list going for that weekend,so they can rent it out in a second.I have cancelled a couple of times this summer and they credited back my card.We should all meet at AJ'S Thursday night for a few drinks..
Old 07-24-2008, 07:54 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Aj's It Is

Originally Posted by nomomoney
We should all meet at AJ'S Thursday night for a few drinks..
LET'S LET'S LET'S DO IT,LET'S LET'S LET'S DO IT MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN: evilb
Old 07-24-2008, 10:34 PM
Registered

Warren - did you get a new hauler? That avatar looks like a F-650. Wasn't the old hauler a F-450? Is that a wrap, looks badazz in the avatar!

Scott - sounds good to me. I have no idea where AJ's is but hopefully I'll have atleast a day to figure that out! Better bring your hula-hoop!

Last edited by Busta; 07-24-2008 at 10:41 PM.
Old 07-25-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered

AJ'S is about two doors down from were you are staying.You can probably walk or stumble,its very close.I'll have to buy one for Brittany when we get there.
Old 07-25-2008, 11:25 AM
Registered

Default 6500

[QUOTE=Busta;2634358]Warren - did you get a new hauler? That avatar looks like a F-650. Wasn't the old hauler a F-450? Is that a wrap, looks badazz in the avatar! NEW TO ME BUT NOT NEW IT IS A CHEVY 6500 WITH CUSTOM PAINTAND A BIG CAT MOTOR IN IT
Old 07-25-2008, 01:12 PM
Registered

Warren - looks bad azz, glad to see you made it over to a Chevy! I bet Eddie is ready to upgrade now!

Scott - sounds good, I'm always up for a good stumble home! Since it's close maybe I won't even get lost but then again I've gotten lost in the front yard before!
Old 07-26-2008, 09:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by nomomoney
I have never had a problem with the PK people.I know for a fact that they have a waiting list going for that weekend,so they can rent it out in a second.I have cancelled a couple of times this summer and they credited back my card.
I was just going off of my receipt which it said that the trailer I reserved had a 30 day cancellation. I guess I need to make a phone call.

Quick Reply: emerald coast poker run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.