Lake of the Ozarks Thunder at the Lake Poker Run July 24th-26th >

Lake of the Ozarks Thunder at the Lake Poker Run July 24th-26th

Notices

Lake of the Ozarks Thunder at the Lake Poker Run July 24th-26th

Old 01-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja_man
Wow, only $500? I would have thoughts a premire event like that would have a donation well into the thousands, I know other events in the area have done real well why would this one be different?
You would think especially when the TBM/MWBP Poker Run was the week before and they donated over 5 grand to there chosen charity.. What I can't understand is that,that particular event was very similar to his event but had less registrations and boats, and yet the promoters of that run were able to give so much cash to the charity..

I don't know about you but I am just OK at math and something just doesn't add up!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fleg1
I don't know about you but I am just OK at math and something just doesn't add up!!!!
It adds up perfectly using his philosophy...one for you, ten for me, one for you, ten for me. With that math the charity gets $500 and he gets $5000.
Old 01-20-2009, 06:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Busta
It adds up perfectly using his philosophy...one for you, ten for me, one for you, ten for me. With that math the charity gets $500 and he gets $5000.
AHHHHH I get it now!!!!!
Old 01-20-2009, 06:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30 Outlaw
Spending time on here argueing about this is pointless because no matter what is said it will never be right and when it is then all you do is come up with something else.

Your life must be pretty boring!

There were over a Dozen people that were around when we paid the winnings out. There was also probably 6 people around that knows the way I said it went with Nate was EXACTLY what was said and how it went.

Including Jim Nichols and there team who collected the entry's at the event and the Credit cards.

( I Can just assume that know there is another person that can account for what happend that you now say he is all the sudden a liar as well)

This may come to a surprise to you but NO not all banks send back copies of cancelled checks. All I have is the duplicate showing it was written out and when.

Here is also what I know and really all that Matters!!!!!

If in fact I find out on Tuesday the check was not cashed and they Lost, Missplaced or can not find it then im more then willing to get them the money..

YOUR BEING AN ASS

And your thing about Interest on the money, man you got to be kidding what you think this is a CD or money Market account drawing interest that amounts to more then 1 or 2 % a YEAR

Do me a Favor!!! Stop E-mailing me and Sending me Texts and threatining BS like you have my Family's phone numbers and going to call them because they dont want to hear your **** either

Them loosing a check or it being missplaced (Which they said could have happend) does not constitute you saying we are screwing anyone. Not to mention the fact we already said if they do not find it we will still cover the donation

But go ahead keep it up your just helping my attourney build a stronger case with all the e-mails, Texts, Posts and other things you are doing which is Slander and Defamation of charector.

Here let me explain what that is:

Defamation is the issuance of a false statement about another person, which causes that person to suffer harm.

Slander involves the making of defamatory statements by a transitory (non-fixed) representation, usually an oral (spoken) representation

Sounds like you my friend!
This email to me from Nate pretty much clears up a few things!!!!

Hey bud, Thanks for not posting my e-mail. However like I said I have no problem with you talking-posting the truth. I think it would be tough calling it defamation or slander when what I sent you was all the truth about the poker run.
His message was Saying I thought everything was good with us. I thought I made things right with you on the poker run. If I did not let me know and I will make it right. He wanted me to call him. I'm done talking to him! The only time he ever called is when he needs something. No worries with me; you have done nothing wrong. Give me call if you get bored. Take care,and keep telling it like it is!!Nate
Old 01-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Registered

You know, I don't know if he took money or not. Honestly at this point I don't think it matters much, as no one is ever going to see it again anyway.

It sucks that a charity did not really get alot or anything, but one thing is for sure. I doubt anyone will have anything to do with another one of his events, if he ever try's to do one again.
Old 01-21-2009, 10:09 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Nightlife1970
You know, I don't know if he took money or not. Honestly at this point I don't think it matters much, as no one is ever going to see it again anyway.

It sucks that a charity did not really get alot or anything, but one thing is for sure. I doubt anyone will have anything to do with another one of his events, if he ever try's to do one again.
You mean "Blunder At the Lake" & "Blunder City Poker Run"?
Old 01-23-2009, 12:08 AM
Registered

What up D, no response???? Are you too chicken chit to reply or did you switch internet providers and your password got lost in the mail? I know that mail service up there is notorious for that chit, biatch!

Does anyone else hear that noise? It sounds like a bunch of hungry puppies barking??? If only some nice boaters would have donated some money to feed them!

Last edited by Busta; 01-23-2009 at 12:10 AM.
Old 01-23-2009, 08:43 PM
fdh
Registered

MY FIRST POST.... I am actually waiting for Dock Holiday to come to this guys defense again. I hear crickets...
Old 01-24-2009, 03:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fdh
MY FIRST POST.... I am actually waiting for Dock Holiday to come to this guys defense again. I hear crickets...

I think he said he wasnt going to post on this thread anymore, he probably has seen the light it seems.
Old 01-29-2009, 07:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30 Outlaw
First let me say this!!! The charity was sent a check and I was not told any different by the charity that they did not receive it until recently when someone said they made a phone call and it could not be verified.

Right away I called myself to try and verify if in fact this was the case and if there was a problem we needed to know about.

I was told this past Monday that there had been some changes back in October with Staff/Mgmt and directors and that this could have been missplaced/Logged or even lost.

The person I talked to was fairly new herself and said at first glance she did not see anything showing this donation in the books in front of her while we were on the phone. She said she would check some other places and get with the director and then get back with me.

I explained to her that if in fact something had happend or there was a mistake that we would deliver or send another check for the Donation after reviewing with the Bank to make sure it had not cleared.
Ok we all know that the charity was never contacted about this poker run event donating any money to them.. Thats a FACT..

Now since it has been 2 or 3 weeks now that you tried to cover your tracks, has the charity been paid there donation that was promised?

On another note what in the world happened with the SHOOTOUT PR?

Quick Reply: Lake of the Ozarks Thunder at the Lake Poker Run July 24th-26th

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.