Guinness Book of World Records Attempt

Notices

Guinness Book of World Records Attempt

Old 07-28-2008, 03:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guinness Book of World Records Attempt

Hello,

On Oct. 10-11, 2008 I will be attempting an approved Guinness World Record for the longest distance traveled on a jet ski within a 24 hour period. The current record is 605 miles, I intend to break 700 miles. I've received my confirmation number from London, England and they have given the thumbs up for the event. I'll be leaving New Orleans at 9:00am and arriving in Naples, FL at 9:00am the next morning. SeaDoo is a sponsor along with Florida Motor Sports and area businesses. This event is going to be covered on a local and national level, as we are sending it out on to the AP. Fox 4 rising with "Wild Bill" will be doing a morning show prior to the launch.

I sit on the Board of Directors for the YMCA of the Palms and all proceeds from this event will be going to the Children who can not afford to go to summer camp.

What am I looking for? Someone that would like to lead the charge in their fast from New Orleans to Naples. The fast boat would be there for video documentation, safety and guidance. The SeaDoo will be retrofitted with lights to make it legal. If you or someone you know would like to be part of this event and or become a sponsor, please email with your name and number and we can speak by phone.

Thanks for your time.

Mike