Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
"2009 Jammin On The James"   July 11th   Richmond,VA. >

"2009 Jammin On The James" July 11th Richmond,VA.

Notices

"2009 Jammin On The James" July 11th Richmond,VA.

Old 04-22-2009, 03:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Mmareno, If You Get To Jordan Point Marina Around 2 Or 3pm, On Friday There Will Not Be Much Room Left. It Gets Loaded Up Quick, Not Much Room At Jpm. Real Packed The Weekend Of The Poker Run...
Old 04-22-2009, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DONZI28ZX
Mmareno, If You Get To Jordan Point Marina Around 2 Or 3pm, On Friday There Will Not Be Much Room Left. It Gets Loaded Up Quick, Not Much Room At Jpm. Real Packed The Weekend Of The Poker Run...

Not much room left ??... I only need 11' x 42' with the drives... The rest everyone else can use!! LOL

OK? What do we do then??? If they can't accomodate us.... What do we do?? Most have poker runs that can hold the boats and rigs..... Right??

We crashing at Excursion House then??? LMAO

So you have to register early to get on the main dock.... Then you have to show up a week in advance to get in and parking........

YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO THROW A PARTY!!!!!! lol
Old 04-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Registered

It will work out, don't worry. As far as leaving your truck and trailer at Hopewell, it will be fine. I have left ours there for the last 6 years and never had a problem. But I am sure there will be enough room for you at Jordan Point, getting a slip will be determined at a later date.
If you want to park your trailer at my house, bring it on.
Hope this helps.
Old 04-23-2009, 01:01 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmareno
Not much room left ??... I only need 11' x 42' with the drives... The rest everyone else can use!! LOL

OK? What do we do then??? If they can't accomodate us.... What do we do?? Most have poker runs that can hold the boats and rigs..... Right??

So you have to register early to get on the main dock.... Then you have to show up a week in advance to get in and parking........

We will run up the morrning of if that will helps just to make room for you, Thats one wide boat LOL
Old 04-23-2009, 01:02 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmareno

And yes it's all about the party and GOOD people !!!
Old 04-23-2009, 06:38 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,339 Likes on 461 Posts

Originally Posted by excursion
It will work out, don't worry. As far as leaving your truck and trailer at Hopewell, it will be fine. I have left ours there for the last 6 years and never had a problem. But I am sure there will be enough room for you at Jordan Point, getting a slip will be determined at a later date.
Hope this helps.
I agree, this is the one weekend that all of our haulers are parked next to each other and there has never been a problem. It actually makes it easier for loading and unloading as so many people are there to help. friends helping friends.
Old 04-23-2009, 07:04 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

79 days to go...
Don't worry Mario, We'll make sure you get a spot.....over with the sailboats and the clanging Halyards. Just kiddin'! I'll be getting there early in the week .....like monday 6 am, so I should be there to help!
Old 04-23-2009, 07:29 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
It actually makes it easier for loading and unloading as so many people are there to help. friends helping friends.
Did this first hand. There was a couple doing the run for there 1st time last year, and it was only them. Since the Wife and I were BB's I jumped in and drove the truck. Backed them in, launched them, went and parked their truck n trailer and then when and found them on the dock and returned their keys.

This year, it might be us needing a hand!

You'll have no worries if you need help i'm sure.
Old 04-23-2009, 10:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by excursion
Hope this helps.
I don't worry about the little stuff. I am sure if there is a problem we can figure anything out!!! I got good insurance.. If they steel it I just might have to take a collection for fuel money to drive it back up the bay!! LOL LOL

R-Addiction.... Your going down on Monday??? HUH!! I may start that job in PA then... I will need you the week of the July 4th- to the 14th... Can you work the weekend of the 11th?? Or do you need a vacation request form already???? LOL

79 days... WOW just seem like a month ago there was just 100 days left... Going quick...
Old 04-23-2009, 10:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1
We will run up the morrning of if that will helps just to make room for you, Thats one wide boat LOL
FAT guy FAT boat.... Kinda goes hand in hand..

Quick Reply: "2009 Jammin On The James" July 11th Richmond,VA.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.