Notices

LEOPA, Fall Fun Run.

Old 09-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
Great people, great run we had a great time again.

Dan, Chicago
I just put two and two together, just realized you had the closed canopy fountain. I wish I would have said Hi, our friends go a kick out of seeing that boat, they are not use to race boats so they were fascinated. We will probably meet up in Fl on one of Bob's runs. Donna
Old 09-08-2008, 02:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Small world .. I will look for you in FL. Another person at the run knew me from Fl and was talking to my friend Steve, but we could not find him before he left.

Last edited by Earthwerks; 09-08-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 121 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
I just put two and two together, just realized you had the closed canopy fountain. d. We will probably meet up in Fl. Donna
Donna.
Dan is too modest to tell you he is on the Board of Directors of Ft Myers Offshore, Inc and is actually Club President. We are looking forward to Dan bringing that bad boy down to Marco this winter. I hope he will be there with it for the Thanksgiving weekend run when you and Ian are down.
LEOPA run looked great and wish I could have made it over but hopefully next year.
Bob
Old 09-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Registered

Thanks for bringing it out Dan. It was a treat to watch her run. Although for a second we thought we were gonna get wet!
Old 09-08-2008, 04:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by fund razor
Thanks for bringing it out Dan. It was a treat to watch her run. Although for a second we thought we were gonna get wet!
We like getting wet we got sprayed down by one of the really fast Lipship's cig's on another LEOPA run.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Earthwerks
Small world .. I will look for you in FL. Another person at the run new me from Fl and was talking to my freind Steve, but we could not find him before he left.
In case you are wondering who I was, I was the blond running around all day with the tiny dog. We were in the red white and blue Black Thunder. Fundraiser was on board with us, he was the guy that stood about 7 FT

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 09-08-2008 at 04:18 PM.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Donna.
Dan is too modest to tell you he is on the Board of Directors of Ft Myers Offshore, Inc and is actually Club President. We are looking forward to Dan bringing that bad boy down to Marco this winter. I hope he will be there with it for the Thanksgiving weekend run when you and Ian are down.
LEOPA run looked great and wish I could have made it over but hopefully next year.
Bob
I hope Dan brings it as well

Bob I was thinking about you being at the Jazz fest this weekend, on Saturday night they had a live band with about 9 members and they were all about jazz had some good horns and so forth. They usually have them every year so next year you can have your Jazz and offshores all in one place
Old 09-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Registered

And a Skater at Smoke on the water a few years ago.
Old 09-08-2008, 04:35 PM
Registered

I am planning on being down in Marco for the Thanksgiving run. Just have to work out the details.
Old 09-10-2008, 11:55 PM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 10 Posts
Default coming out of ford yacth club in the AM

Quick Reply: LEOPA, Fall Fun Run.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.