Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2009 Coles Point Poker Run 6/27/09 >

2009 Coles Point Poker Run 6/27/09

Notices

2009 Coles Point Poker Run 6/27/09

Old 06-22-2009, 07:15 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i have engine problems on the stbd side as of saturday , if i can get it straight by this weekend yall will see me at kinsale and a few of the other stops
but not confident e-nuff to sign up for the run
thanks Chuck , good lookin out tho
i would love to do a 100mph blast in the Eliminator again
Old 06-29-2009, 07:38 AM
Registered

Let me just say , for my first poker run that was awesome
everyone was very friendly , the Joker race boat Mitigator was also awesome , very glad they drove the 4 hours to come up and run with us , Warren and Mack answered every question the anyone asked and really made me want one.
last but definatly not least i want give a Huge thanks to Bill and Patty (45sonic) , i rode on there boat for the run and they made me feel like family , as everyone did , but they really went out of there way to make sure i had a great time and it worked , i wont soon forget it.
also big thanks to Jerry for putting this on , wish we had seen you on the water , but it was good meeting you at Kinsale after the run and it looked like you and your wife were having as much fun as we were , also Rick at Tall timbers (breakfast was fantastic as usual) and the management and staff at Fitzies , literally everyone involved did it perfect.
my first poker run , and definatly not my last , next one my boat will be running for
Old 06-29-2009, 08:01 AM
Registered

Pictures Please
Old 06-29-2009, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 111 Likes on 27 Posts

It was a great run! Great to see everyone. Even Ciaoderhead Lynn came up to say hi Saturday night.

The dock competition at St Clements ranked right there with the Jammin on the James dock party huh? BTW, who won the belly contest? I looked one time and I think I have permanent eye damage now

Had a pair of queens which was no help against the trips for second and third , or the diamond flush that got first place. We did win the 50/50 though, which helped out on gas. Thanks to Jerry for putting it all together again. The band at Fitizies was great and as usual the bloody at Tall Timbers was the "best damn Bloody Mary ever made."

Haven't seen all the pics yet but my buddy sent me this shot from the dvd. Suprised my old clunker could fly like this with the three tons of overnight gear and food/beverage coolers on board.

We'll see some of you in two weeks at JOTJ!

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by Shah Mat; 06-29-2009 at 09:37 AM.