Notices

Hotels in Hopewell VA. area

Old 02-19-2009, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hotels in Hopewell VA. area

Can anyone recommend some hotels in or around Hopewell VA.. Doing Jamming on the james. Looking for Friday and Sunday night.
Thanks, Mike
Old 02-20-2009, 02:58 AM
Registered

Default Chester Area

There are 5 or 6 in the Chester area. They provide the best routes to put in at either Hopewell or Jordan Point. Any of the hotels located on Rt. 10 would be the best bet. They are all close to places to eat. The Hyatt Place in Enon has a Mexican and Chinese Restraunt in the same parking lot. 5 miles west there is a Hapton Inn, Holiday Inn Express and a few more...they have larger parking lots... there are smaller hotel on the other side of 95...maybe cheaper hotels but most have small lots..Expedia.com is showing the Hapton Inn as one of the lower rates...All of these are approx. 10 min ride from boat launch areas...
Old 02-20-2009, 05:41 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by alliedtf1
There are 5 or 6 in the Chester area. They provide the best routes to put in at either Hopewell or Jordan Point. Any of the hotels located on Rt. 10 would be the best bet. They are all close to places to eat. The Hyatt Place in Enon has a Mexican and Chinese Restraunt in the same parking lot. 5 miles west there is a Hapton Inn, Holiday Inn Express and a few more...they have larger parking lots... there are smaller hotel on the other side of 95...maybe cheaper hotels but most have small lots..Expedia.com is showing the Hapton Inn as one of the lower rates...All of these are approx. 10 min ride from boat launch areas...
Thanks... What is the BEST place to stay with a boat that is 11' wide. I don't care if its 10 or 20 minutes from the Jordan Ramp.. I just don't want to be all jammed up moving this around...
Are you thinking the HYATT.. in Enon??

So is that Enon, VA

Thanks for your help!!
Old 02-20-2009, 07:30 AM
Registered

Thanks for the info.

Will the hotels let us park boat trailers in their lots. My plan is to leave the boat in a slip at jordan point marina friday night.
Rt 10 is closer? I see some on rt 36 just off 295.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&tab=wl

Last edited by Noise Pollution; 02-20-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Old 02-20-2009, 09:13 AM
21 and 42 footers
Platinum Member

Received 122 Likes on 63 Posts

I'd rather be in chester with my stuff sitting in the parking lot. I know a number of guys have stayed in those Chester hotels in years past. 4-5 right there together with a couple of restaurants....so I'm sure they are used to boat trailers in the parking lots.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:29 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by t500hps
I'd rather be in chester with my stuff sitting in the parking lot. I know a number of guys have stayed in those Chester hotels in years past. 4-5 right there together with a couple of restaurants....so I'm sure they are used to boat trailers in the parking lots.
Thanks Russ. I guess Chester it is.
Old 02-20-2009, 07:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by alliedtf1
I was told there is a hotel and a HOOTERs near it... Can we stay there??? LMAO... I might need to cuddle at night... I won't have my cuddle partner...
Old 02-20-2009, 07:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mmareno
I was told there is a hotel and a HOOTERs near it... Can we stay there??? LMAO... I might need to cuddle at night... I won't have my cuddle partner...
Hooters is not near a hotel !!!!!!!

It's in the hotel !!!!!
Old 02-20-2009, 08:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by formula 382 sr-1
Hooters is not near a hotel !!!!!!!
It's in the hotel !!!!!

We are there!! Can you send me the info or name of it so I can get a room with a view!!!

Thanks
Old 02-21-2009, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

I'm working on the Friday hotel. See the poker run thread for info.