Notices

Lake Ontario FUN RUN 2009

Old 07-13-2009, 08:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yo Sissy,

You never gave up the story on your handle. It must be a good one!!!!!
Old 07-13-2009, 08:56 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Had a blast, some of those boats were very impressive out on the lake, i was amazed. Thanks all for raising some money to keep the channel open, the donation was announced at the meeting on Sunday morning and they were very thrilled and appreciative, and hats off to the The Mahopac Marine Boys for the extra donation, very much appreciative. Hope we can do this again and get some good weather. Hope some people can make it to our Beach party this weekend.
Old 07-13-2009, 08:59 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TIP-SEA_32_baja
Had a blast, some of those boats were very impressive out on the lake, i was amazed. Thanks all for raising some money to keep the channel open, the donation was announced at the meeting on Sunday morning and they were very thrilled and appreciative, and hats off to the The Mahopac Marine Boys for the extra donation, very much appreciative. Hope we can do this again and get some good weather. Hope some people can make it to our Beach party this weekend.
You are very welcome. Mahopac Marine would like to thank the folks that live there as well as Nolan and Sissy for inviting us and showing us a great time in some water that we are used to!!!

Thanks for a great time guys.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:02 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Ragged,
That was a nice run. Seemed like there was three of us together when we took off, what happened to that other boat ??!!
All kidding aside, it was great to meet some of the screen names from here.
AXA, keep tuning that thing. Next time I will show how much more I had left.
Ragged Edge, Pachanga Mike, Got Twins, Thirdbird, and Tip-Sea : Thanks for the help loading up.

The Skater ran unbelieveable in those 4+ conditions.
Cigrocket's Top Gun really ate up the conditions too.

Nolan and Sissy deserve a ton of credit for playing the hand the weather dealt them. Great job keeping safety in mind and still getting in some great running. These guys assume a lot of risk and financial obligations putting these runs together and it ultimately hurts all of us when people bail at the last minute due to weather concerns.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS !
Good to see you again Kelly. Thanks for taking the ride with Nolan at the end of the day.
P.S. We would have liked to run along side of you front runners but we had a female rider that we were concerned about. We will definitely run with you all next time.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:42 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
Yo Sissy,

You never gave up the story on your handle. It must be a good one!!!!!

You will have to wait for another day my friend. It is worth the wait I promise you.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:46 PM
Charter Member #1055/Moderator
Charter Member

Looks great, sorry I missed it
Old 07-13-2009, 10:09 PM
Registered

Thanks for the compliments guys I'm glad you guys enjoyed the event, here are some pics of my B/S CMI junk brand new exhaust that will keep the fountain out of the water that much longer....WTF one thing after another.

AFTER the CUT

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...n/IMG_6041.jpg
Old 07-13-2009, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Kelly O
Ragged,
That was a nice run. Seemed like there was three of us together when we took off, what happened to that other boat ??!!
All kidding aside, it was great to meet some of the screen names from here.
AXA, keep tuning that thing. Next time I will show how much more I had left.
Ragged Edge, Pachanga Mike, Got Twins, Thirdbird, and Tip-Sea : Thanks for the help loading up.

The Skater ran unbelieveable in those 4+ conditions.
Cigrocket's Top Gun really ate up the conditions too.

Nolan and Sissy deserve a ton of credit for playing the hand the weather dealt them. Great job keeping safety in mind and still getting in some great running. These guys assume a lot of risk and financial obligations putting these runs together and it ultimately hurts all of us when people bail at the last minute due to weather concerns.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS !
That was a great ride. My 4 and 7 yrd daughters loved it. They kept saying faster daddy. I have to say that yellow fountain is a runner. He kept right up with the three of us. I loved running with the top gun. Curt next time you come up this way get a hold of me. We will show those flat water F word boats how its done.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:01 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Good to see you again Kelly. Thanks for taking the ride with Nolan at the end of the day.
P.S. We would have liked to run along side of you front runners but we had a female rider that we were concerned about. We will definitely run with you all next time.

Charlie/ Tom, you guys are a class act whose dedication to these events is unequalled. Hope you have caught up on some sleep.
I agree with Sissy about your 32 S, very solid with great performance numbers out of 496's. I really liked the overall feel of the boat.
Alan was the other one with Nolan, Tom, and I on the ride. He will be in one of those as soon as a few business deals go his way. I am sure he will want to deal with you.
We'll see you at the next event somewhere !
Old 07-14-2009, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

[QUOTE=nitrousnolan;2909463]....WTF one thing after another.

AFTER the CUT

Did you do the cut with the hole saw the way we were talking? Just flip it and glass it back in, you're good to go.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.