Notices

Lake Ontario FUN RUN 2009

Old 06-30-2009, 04:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
The WigWam told me that that reserved non rafting slips were thru them?
Hey Ragged Edge are you from Potsdam area? If so I spoke with Kay from the Wigwam today and you are all set. You are on the list for reserved docking. Are you coming with one or two boats?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TIP-SEA_32_baja
Didnt know we were even reserving spots... guess i better get the tape up..haha.
That's just for the fingers as I understand it. We'll just hook to the long dock Friday.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:18 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by sissy
Hey Ragged Edge are you from Potsdam area? If so I spoke with Kay from the Wigwam today and you are all set. You are on the list for reserved docking. Are you coming with one or two boats?

Yes I am, I did finally get to talk to Kay late this afternoon and she does have me all set on the finger docks. She seems very nice, and her help was appreciated. I do have a friend that is planning to come as well, not sure yet if we will trailer down from the Bay or run the boats but plan to be there friday.

Thanks for checking and passing it on.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TIP-SEA_32_baja
Didnt know we were even reserving spots... guess i better get the tape up..haha.

Some of the details were a little fuzzy till I got to talk to Kay this afternoon. They were reserving slips along with the room rental if you needed it, so I had booked a room as well. I would assume to fill the rooms, which is fine, they have to make a living just like the rest of us and it sounds like they have dedicated their entire facility to this run and those participating. We should all plan to have a good time and leave some cash behind at the WigWam.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:36 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ThirdBird
That's just for the fingers as I understand it. We'll just hook to the long dock Friday.

Cocktail Hour would start when?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:43 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

As soon as I get there
Old 06-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by upstate31sonic
As soon as I get there
Roger that!!! I'll have the barkeep all warmed up for you travelers.

So Bob, does that mean you're in?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Registered

Thats right guys, if you reserve a room you have 1st dibs at a finger dock at registration, however there is a TON of dock space and all of it is very nice, after all raft parties at 3AM are alway a blast. Registration will be open until 10:00 pm on Friday and 8Am till 10Am on Sat NO LATER, Please register on Friday if possible guys, It would be much appreciated. I am so very impressed at the response we have to this run and am looking forward to meeting new boating friends. Maybe with a little help my "BEAK" will be ready to fly
Old 06-30-2009, 08:34 PM
Registered

Here's the deal when you register, all the drivers will get a chip for one free shot we here at NYSPB like to call the "NUTBAG". You will only be able to use this chip after the run is complete on Sat. night. We at NYSPB believe in water on the water and beer on the pier. By the way the ladies love the "NUTBAGS"!!

We are getting a great response to this run. We look forward to meeting some new friends and catching up with some old ones we don't see often. We look forward to seeing you all on the 11th!!

Mike
Old 06-30-2009, 09:00 PM
Registered

Ill be with ThirdBird on friday keeping the bar stools warm. The hope is to raise some money to keep the channel maintained by supporting the Channel Maintenance Association. Link... http://spcma.homestead.com/

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.