Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by prostock85
three scenes that you are briefly in, don't get too motion sick
Nice shots, thank you for sharing. Hope to see you next year. Mike
Old 07-08-2009, 09:18 AM
Registered

Here ya go Norm. I was trying out a feature on the camera for some of those, where its a rapid fire thing (13 frames/sec), so some of those look almost identical. I think I have about 10 more on the camera from that series, but they are very identical.

http://www.boatupstate.com/norm.html

I was the boat that the chopper allmost landed in at the forth card stop. I actulaly had my hand on the skid. If you have any shots of that I would love to see them. Thanks Mike.
I'm going to look on the camera. Maybe I left a few out 'cause I remember your boat.
Next time, I am going to try to get a list of the boats and check them off as I go so I'll be sure to get everyone.
Old 07-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Registered

A little disappointed. Didn't see any pictures of my boat. Was hoping for a good one to frame. Sunsation (FEAR FACTOR) Had the chopper so close I actually put my hand on the skid.
I started to edit the video and I've got some great running footage of your boat! I'll post an update when its up on the site.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by magillacuddy
I started to edit the video and I've got some great running footage of your boat! I'll post an update when its up on the site.
Thank you for your effort. I wasn't that upset, just a little dispointed. I appreciate all the work and effort you put into this. Mike