Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Boaters "SNOWMOBILE POKER RUN" Old Forge Ny This Winter >

Boaters "SNOWMOBILE POKER RUN" Old Forge Ny This Winter

Notices

Boaters "SNOWMOBILE POKER RUN" Old Forge Ny This Winter

Old 10-21-2009, 07:07 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Anyone got a sled they will rent me?????? I am definitely in but WONT wear the bikini for a frozen or wet contest
Old 10-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Registered

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by MahopacMarine
Anyone got a sled they will rent me?????? I am definitely in but WONT wear the bikini for a frozen or wet contest
Sure

http://www.snowmobileny.com/snowmobilerentals.html
Old 10-22-2009, 10:31 AM
Registered

we are in! three boaters and three sleds. we are in old forge every weekend anyway when theres snow.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post

I would be in. I would have a bunch of guys.

On a side note, I plan on doing a Snowmobile poker run on Sacandaga this winter. Probably around late January. Would others be interested in this? Carguy, Chuck, Nolan, etc....
Old 10-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Eviltwin, you know I am in for your Daga run! Can I park in your driveway again?!

I would be up for the OF thing too. I might even ride in from Moose River Plains. Getting the permit is kind of a pain though. Why do they have to be the only system in NYS to require a permit!(no need to answer...I know the reason)
Old 10-22-2009, 04:53 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

I'am in.* My house is just down the street from the Red Dog on south shore rd. And another boater friend of mine also has a house in Inlet.
Old 10-22-2009, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

sounds like fun. im sure a few of my buddies would be in as well. we try to go every year in early december when they have the snodeo. it's been good riding for the past few years at this time. it's also not as congested because many other places in new york the trail systems are closed because of deer season. it's nice to start the season out early.
Old 10-22-2009, 07:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gladhe8er

Getting the permit is kind of a pain though. Why do they have to be the only system in NYS to require a permit!(no need to answer...I know the reason)
We have a place in Brantingham which is just outside O.F. towards Tug Hill . We sometimes dont pick up an old forge trail pass because it only covers the trails in the OF trail system.Which I believe is only like 50-100 miles worth of trails

It would be fairly easy to plan a route around the OF trail system if guys were against buying the pass just for the run.

A loop such as Daikers ( via 4th lake) , Big Moose , Stillwater , Brantingham then down thru Boonville back to Daikers. Or just Have the run out on the Hill.

I definatley interested either way. I already ordered my pass
Old 10-22-2009, 08:03 PM
Registered

Don't forget to be careful in Moose River Plains. I got a ticket there last year for running over 100mph in a 25. The cop jumps out of the bushes with a radar gun. I may be in depending on the date. I travel fron NC to Old Forge to sled a couple times every year. Jeff Wurl
Old 10-22-2009, 08:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
I would be in. I would have a bunch of guys.

On a side note, I plan on doing a Snowmobile poker run on Sacandaga this winter. Probably around late January. Would others be interested in this? Carguy, Chuck, Nolan, etc....
Sweet. Let me kow if you need anything getting this together.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.