Notices

***2010 Pirate Run****

Old 05-21-2010, 08:49 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Today was off the hook.. in a good way. Im getting pumped about the BBQ... I gave final approval on my Logo for some hats and shirts I am going to give away. I got a care package from my friends @ IMCO some cozies , prop protector bags, and catalogs, a few hats from the guys @ Procharger. im trying to collect some stuff my son Donnie can throw at you all on stage before the band starts up, he's 8 so you will want to be paying attention, lol.
I am replacing the Showboat pontoon with a new 2010 Grumman Pontoon I am bringing up from Glen Harbor Marina (my place) to shuttle people for the weekend, and got someone to run it. I may bring the Tri-toon with the big block, I do want to get there in the same day I leave.... The owner of Grumman may also make it.
The new deck at the Showboat is great gives a lot more room.
Old 05-21-2010, 08:50 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=Need-the-Speed;3116028]
Originally Posted by wellcrafted

I've been slingin' em like a crazy man. The new joint has been pretty busy. Maybe one of these day's I'll be able to start drinkin' a premium beer. I might even be able to jump up to Old Mill from Keystone. Only time will tell. I fired up the Black Slug the other day. GPS'd her while the Waste tank was still low. 42.3....love that cold air. Those 5.7 liters were really singin' To be honest I had to back out of it because it started to crab walk a little bit. Stop by when you head up to the lake.
Glad things are doing great.. You deserve it, all the hard work does pay off...
Old 05-23-2010, 08:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

anyone heard if any boat manufacturers will be showing up this year i.e. sutphen, outerlimits or sunsation??
Old 05-25-2010, 09:13 AM
VP
Registered

Originally Posted by cig92
anyone heard if any boat manufacturers will be showing up this year i.e. sutphen, outerlimits or sunsation??
I heard RINKER will be there !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They want to see what PREZ's Black Pearl tug has been turned into. I think they want to get into the high performance tug boat market ............
Old 05-25-2010, 03:53 PM
Registered

I just spoke to Reggie and I guess he and Tubbs will be making the non sanctioned venue after all. They are trying to get Crocket and the Texas Ranger on board but I guess we will have to wait and see. Good Times!
Old 05-25-2010, 06:43 PM
Registered

lookin forward to this as always!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 10:22 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by psychoboater
lookin forward to this as always!!!!!!!!
Mike – I’ll need to give you a call here shortly to get the travel arrangements. I assume we’ll meet up along the highway again.

Do you have any plans of hitting Raystown before this?
Old 05-26-2010, 05:43 AM
Registered

hey john!! been a long f-in winter. we as of now dont have any plans for raystown yet, we are just finishing our dock system today and finishing our steps at the lot, rick has had some problems with his boat (HOPEFULLY WORKED OUT) we finally set campers last weekend. If raystown would come up we'll let you know. The offer still stands if you want to get to williamsport the night before you can stay at my house. we will meet at the on ramp again
Old 05-26-2010, 06:59 AM
Registered

I heard RINKER will be there

They want to see what PREZ's Black Pearl tug has been turned into. I think they want to get into the high performance tug boat market .

I thought since prez sold the weapon , he renamed the black pearl the black slug not black tug but we could call the boat
" Pizza slinging black tugslug " All past and present poker runners feel free to pipe in and help rename "need for speeds " Black - - - - - -
Old 06-05-2010, 03:15 PM
Registered

Only 3 weeks till we'll be "drinkin', smokin', trying to free our minds" (as Kid Rock says!) on Seneca Lake.
Let's all hope this excellent weather holds out for us this year.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone again!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.