Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland >

When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland

Notices

When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland

Old 02-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Jamestown just across from state dock also has a hotel...
Old 02-02-2010, 06:20 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Whistler08
Is there anything going on in June? Or Dale Hollow? Dont matter.
Ky Lake Poker/Fun Run, June 19th.... Our web-site will be updated shortly. www.kylakepokerrun.com

Mitch
Old 02-04-2010, 08:16 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If you're hanging out in the Harmon Creek area, and shuttling between State Dock - Harmon Creek, or Harmon Creek - Conley's Bottoms; what is the fuel availability? Are there many (or any) fuel docks around there? My PQ has a 90 gallon tank. I'm going to launch it at Conley's Bottoms (where I'm getting the houseboat). I'll drive to Harmon Creek (I'm told about 20 miles), and then later to State Dock (I'm told another 20 miles). And, then any of the running around on the lake I want to do. I'll definitiely need to refuel at least once.
Old 02-04-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stevewy
If you're hanging out in the Harmon Creek area, and shuttling between State Dock - Harmon Creek, or Harmon Creek - Conley's Bottoms; what is the fuel availability? Are there many (or any) fuel docks around there? My PQ has a 90 gallon tank. I'm going to launch it at Conley's Bottoms (where I'm getting the houseboat). I'll drive to Harmon Creek (I'm told about 20 miles), and then later to State Dock (I'm told another 20 miles). And, then any of the running around on the lake I want to do. I'll definitiely need to refuel at least once.

All marinas have fuel. You're never more than 10-15 miles from gas. It's only 20 miles from Conley to State dock. Harmon is much closer to State dock than conley.
I've never needed to fuel up twice over a three day weekend and I only had a 67 gallon tank with a single 496.
Old 02-06-2010, 09:54 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Like ImaOposer said all docks have gas and I doubt that it's more than 3 or 4 miles from Harmon to State Dock.
Old 02-10-2010, 11:53 AM
Registered

Thanks for the responses. Good to hear fuel seems to be pretty available. As I've mentioned; the plan is to hangout at Harmon Creek and go to State Dock for the Saturday party. If I'm able to pick up the houseboat early on Friday, will I be able to get a good spot at Harmon?
Old 02-10-2010, 02:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks for the responses. Good to hear fuel seems to be pretty available. As I've mentioned; the plan is to hangout at Harmon Creek and go to State Dock for the Saturday party. If I'm able to pick up the houseboat early on Friday, will I be able to get a good spot at Harmon?

Steve when are you going down? A big group of us from LSCR.com always go down on Wendsday and stay til Sunday we are leaving on September 8th 2010 in the morning to drive down. We always launch at the Dam and then run down to State Dock
Old 02-10-2010, 03:07 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=mama tryed;3036841]Ky Lake Poker/Fun Run, June 19th.... Our web-site will be updated shortly. www.kylakepokerrun.com

Im definately going to make this one this year as well as the Cumberland run. I have a lot of trips planned for this year and plan on getting a lot of water time on different lakes.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:54 PM
Registered

Iris: We are leaving thursday morning. Will arrive at Conley's Bottoms on Friday morning
Old 02-14-2010, 05:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Iris: We are leaving thursday morning. Will arrive at Conley's Bottoms on Friday morning
If you get over to State Dock look for us...You'll never find us in Harmon Creek it's a madhouse in there

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.