Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland >

When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland

Notices

When is the next Poker Run at Cumberland

Old 02-17-2010, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Doesn't usually take much arm twisting. Not really a Jager guy, more Crown Royal or Jamison's. But, have been known to do a Jager/Bull.

The thought of going home after Jobbie is; I live by Metro Beach, so it's a quick run home after a long Thursday night, and a very longggggggg Jobbie. I spoke with Avery @ St. Clair yesterday to confirm my Thursday night and he told me if I'm going to go back to the marina Friday, I need to make reservations soon as he expects the weekend to be full. Ah, decisions..........decisions.
Old 02-17-2010, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by stevewy
Doesn't usually take much arm twisting. Not really a Jager guy, more Crown Royal or Jamison's. But, have been known to do a Jager/Bull.

The thought of going home after Jobbie is; I live by Metro Beach, so it's a quick run home after a long Thursday night, and a very longggggggg Jobbie. I spoke with Avery @ St. Clair yesterday to confirm my Thursday night and he told me if I'm going to go back to the marina Friday, I need to make reservations soon as he expects the weekend to be full. Ah, decisions..........decisions.
Could always skip Friday night and meet up with us Saturday morning run with us and then come back for the party at the marina Saturday night and slip up.
Old 02-17-2010, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 159 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Irishtornado
Odds of finding anything on the water is slim. I'd check Jamestown at this point. You'll be right in the action and right on the water, but I'm not sure if they have anything left.
ok will do. can you name a few hotels that have a ramp at least? you guys have any other ideas?
Old 02-18-2010, 06:49 AM
Registered

Received 165 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
ok will do. can you name a few hotels that have a ramp at least? you guys have any other ideas?
The guys at lakecumberland.com can answer any questions you have. I don't know what size boat you've got but there are several ramps on that end of the lake.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:06 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Plowtownmissile
There's ramps at the Dam,State Dock, Jamestown if your trying to stay around the action..
Old 02-27-2010, 03:03 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Whistler08
Is there anything going on in June? Or Dale Hollow? Dont matter.
The Lake Cumberland Thunder Run is set for June 12th this year this run is out of Lees Ford Marina, I will post more info as the schedule gets set and you can also check out www.cumberlandpokerrun.com
Old 03-03-2010, 09:07 PM
Registered

the thunder run is a real good fit for the people new to the lake . less boats so it will be smoother and slower . I ran it last year and it was a good time and good people running it . I will be there again this year and also the state dock run .
Old 03-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Registered

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts

Tim how many boats did the run from lee's ford last year? Thinkin about running in it....
Old 03-04-2010, 06:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Run------june 12 2010

The Thunder Run out of Lee's ford will be June 12 this year according to Justin. It was a good time last year, and we plan on going again this year.

I believe that there were 30-40 boats last year. Not bad for the first year. It will be a few weeks later so the debris should be better this year.

It is a MUCH cheaper run and a great way to see the lake in a more relaxed situation than the fall run.

Both runs are fun.......The party @ the fall run has to be seen to be believed
Old 03-04-2010, 08:28 AM
Registered

Tim - are you planning on running in the Thunder Run?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.