Prop Stop Poker Run Memorial Weekend

Notices

Prop Stop Poker Run Memorial Weekend

Old 03-01-2010, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prop Stop Poker Run Memorial Weekend, Saturday
Details on our Facebook page.
Thanks for your input guys, this is a local poker run, for Prop Stoppers and any other boats that run our rivers. Not a race, not full of powerboats, basically the same boats that are usually at our docks on weekends. We are not trying to be a Tickfaw 200 Poker Run, by no means. I almost forgot where I was, "Sorry Charlie". I'm not a power boater, I have SeaRay and a party barge, What the hell am I doin on "offshore only".

Came on this site a few weeks ago to make sure people were aware of the Tickfaw 200 boat procession on May 1st. It just made me want to vomit, when I found out another poker run was planning on running on HIS DAY, May 1st. "WTF"????

Changed my post last night after reading feedback, and realized I need to get back to "real life" . Somehow I lingered here longer than I needed to. So I really do appreciate the comments, it woke me up. It seems like every time I try to be nice or understanding and sympathetic, I end up looking stupid!
I am out of here. CARRY ON BIG BOYS, hope to see you at PropStop this year and be safe!!!

Last edited by Prop Stop; 03-02-2010 at 10:26 AM. Reason: Ton of bricks fell on me
Old 03-01-2010, 11:25 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Are you looking for this run to mainly be for locals? Its going to be difficult to get out of towners to come for a run on Memorial Day weekend. I also think with the amount of people out that weekend (small boats, jet skis, cruisers) poker runners will be very apprehensive about doing a run on a holiday weekend. Just my $.02.
Old 03-01-2010, 11:34 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by mba1620
Are you looking for this run to mainly be for locals? Its going to be difficult to get out of towners to come for a run on Memorial Day weekend. I also think with the amount of people out that weekend (small boats, jet skis, cruisers) poker runners will be very apprehensive about doing a run on a holiday weekend. Just my $.02.
Kinda agree with ya here Kamron. Memorial Day Weekend can get completely stupid out there. Add in another 100 or so large/fast poker run boats and....................................
Old 03-01-2010, 04:20 PM
Registered

Just do some special promotions (food,worm buckets, contest ect.) Loose the poker run title and you will be fine.
Old 03-02-2010, 12:07 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 162 Likes on 69 Posts

live music???
Old 03-02-2010, 03:11 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by caseyh
live music???
cant remember live music ever being there (Prop Stop) under the old management for sure...anyone remember or am I getting old and senile already????
Old 03-03-2010, 08:11 PM
Registered

Prop STop will have a band on May 1st, LIttle Bayou Band