Notices

Alex Bay Pirates weekend #1

Old 08-01-2010, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Alex Bay Pirates weekend #1

Not sure if anyone is hitting the bay for Pirates?? We will be there for the 1st one, myself,PaulC, Duke, and some others. We met a ton of new people at the Swamp Run this weekend and thought maybe it would be cool to all meet up on Sat and tie in a raft to watch the run the hit lake of the Isles? Any takers, we will be in the Fountain tring some new herring 6 blades!!
Attached Thumbnails Alex Bay Pirates weekend #1-newfountain.jpg  
Old 08-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NY POWERBOAT INC
Not sure if anyone is hitting the bay for Pirates?? We will be there for the 1st one, myself,PaulC, Duke, and some others. We met a ton of new people at the Swamp Run this weekend and thought maybe it would be cool to all meet up on Sat and tie in a raft to watch the run the hit lake of the Isles? Any takers, we will be in the Fountain tring some new herring 6 blades!!
I know you will find us, let us know when your in Town Friday. I am heading over to kingston just to check it out friday afternoon, then back to the bay by 6ish
Old 08-02-2010, 06:52 PM
Registered

Default Ill be up there Thursday night down toward Clayton

Hope to see some of the guys from the Swamp run up there
Old 08-02-2010, 07:32 PM
Registered

Received 112 Likes on 44 Posts

We will be there, we're always there!

Kelly has a slip in the boathouse at HBW for the weekend as well. Can not wait to see that Fountain up close!

I believe Axa is going to fire up the Slushie Machine, and we might do a cookout one night. Couple weeks ago we did up 600 clams, some mussels, and close to a bushel bag of fresh corn. Not to mention the steaks, pork speedies, and Hoffmans!!!

You guys do it up in the Pond,,,,,,,,,,,,, But we have water!!!
Old 08-02-2010, 07:43 PM
Registered

We are in as well. Will be rolling up with Nolan on Friday afternoon. Hope to see everyone once again.

Mr + Mrs Marmaduke aka Duke, Bill+Kim

sorry for all the confusion they won't change my name on this site.
Old 08-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Registered

Will be there on Friday!
Old 08-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Name the place!!!! Still looking for a tire

We will be on the way up Friday
Old 08-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by RaggedEdge
We will be there, we're always there!

Kelly has a slip in the boathouse at HBW for the weekend as well. Can not wait to see that Fountain up close!

I believe Axa is going to fire up the Slushie Machine, and we might do a cookout one night. Couple weeks ago we did up 600 clams, some mussels, and close to a bushel bag of fresh corn. Not to mention the steaks, pork speedies, and Hoffmans!!!

You guys do it up in the Pond,,,,,,,,,,,,, But we have water!!!
We are game, as well as have a KickAzz Shushie recipie and let us know what ya need for food, I happen to have a very big Seafood dist traveling w me that weekend, say the word and it will be there!!
Old 08-02-2010, 08:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by DONZI28ZXSCORPIO
Hope to see some of the guys from the Swamp run up there
Lets get a time and place to meet up etched out so we can make sure to catch up!!
Old 08-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cigaretteski
Will be there on Friday!
Love the name Ron!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.