June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011 >

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Notices

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Old 05-11-2011, 10:06 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finally starting to get some decent weather. Hopefully it sticks around.
We have a bunch of stuff cooking for this years run. We are getting a bunch of gear to raffle off/give away. We received a new Note book from Yaw Automation. Depending how V.P makes out on his Sales Trip in Vegas we may have a couple of Xtreme coolers to give away. Maybe a his and hers!?!?!? Speaking of X Coolers I sure the hell hope you all have been getting your drive on. This year we will have trophy's for top Female/Male.....trust me you will be proud to display these above your fireplace or even in your kitchen on the spice rack.
Get those boats fired up. We are getting close.
Old 05-15-2011, 11:19 AM
Registered

So I was lucky enough to attend Desert Storm a couple weeks ago, that place is nuts! Eddie and I rented a pontoon and "pirated" the run as best we could. Think we got 3-4 miles down the river before they had turned around and were coming back at us.

I have a couple numbers to remind everyone of regarding the Pirate's Run...

16 DAYS until the initial registration deadline. $150 until June 1st, after that $200.

40 DAYS until the pirates arrive and take over the Showboat.

41 DAYS until the return of the legendary Pirate's Run.

Can't wait so gettem fixed up, shined up, fueled up, and signed up!!!!
Old 05-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by PIGPEN160
Think we got 3-4 miles down the river before they had turned around and were coming back at us.
evilb:
Thats classic.

PP you forgot to mention the return of the
"xtreme Himrod 500"

I just got a text from V.P. in Vegas. He was asking for Bail money.. Apperently the Vegas PD thinks its a bad thing to get hammered and ride down Vegas BLVD on a gas operated cooler.
I really don't think Vegas was ready for the Xtreme cooler team.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:39 PM
Registered

If anyone needs rooms at the showboat I am prob going to give my 2 rooms up. I really don't feel comfortable leaving my boat on a moor buoy for the night and can't seem to get ahold of anyone that wants to talk about dock space. And let me know if anyone is looking for rooms or has a dock space they want to give up.
Old 05-15-2011, 08:40 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

how much are the rooms?
Old 05-15-2011, 10:27 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
If anyone needs rooms at the showboat I am prob going to give my 2 rooms up. I really don't feel comfortable leaving my boat on a moor buoy for the night and can't seem to get ahold of anyone that wants to talk about dock space. And let me know if anyone is looking for rooms or has a dock space they want to give up.
Nolan,
Have you tried Bob at Ervay's marine?? 607-535-2671. I'm not sure if we have any left but he would be the one to ask. Just a fyi we have also used the wall located directly in front of Rainbow Cove. We have had several boats rafted together with no problems. I think up to 8. The Wall is first come first serve and NO charge $$$..
Let me know if you have any questions.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Need-the-Speed
Nolan,
Have you tried Bob at Ervay's marine?? 607-535-2671. I'm not sure if we have any left but he would be the one to ask. Just a fyi we have also used the wall located directly in front of Rainbow Cove. We have had several boats rafted together with no problems. I think up to 8. The Wall is first come first serve and NO charge $$$..
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks, I have called Bob like it was a life and death situation and NO RETURN call???? I can't recall that wall but I'm sure it would work. Who do we need to contact about the wall for docking?
Old 05-16-2011, 10:02 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thanks, I have called Bob like it was a life and death situation and NO RETURN call???? I can't recall that wall but I'm sure it would work. Who do we need to contact about the wall for docking?
Nolan, the 2 years I did this run, I stayed up at the north end of the lake (the Ramada or whatever it is) has protected docks there. Yeah, it's not as convenient having to drive 20 mins down to the showboat for evening festivities, but liked having my boat in a protected slip for the evenings, and didn't mind a little cruise down the lake in the morning to get to the run start.

Did that 2 years in a row and would do it again if I could be there.
Old 05-16-2011, 02:21 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Adrenaline Junkie
Nolan, the 2 years I did this run, I stayed up at the north end of the lake (the Ramada or whatever it is) has protected docks there. Yeah, it's not as convenient having to drive 20 mins down to the showboat for evening festivities, but liked having my boat in a protected slip for the evenings, and didn't mind a little cruise down the lake in the morning to get to the run start.

Did that 2 years in a row and would do it again if I could be there.
NOT GONNA MAKE IT ???? Was looking forward to seeing you there.....how about our fun run on the 11th ?
Old 05-16-2011, 05:23 PM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Sorry about Bob. I have heard he has been slammed with a real estate deal. The wall infront of Rainbow is first come first serve.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.