June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011 >

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Notices

June 25th - Pirate Run - 2011

Old 02-25-2012, 08:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by psychoboater
I'm for it to be at the tiki bar and screw that John dude at showboat!! Whatever you decide the pa crew will support this run. Looking forward to meeting you and looking forward to canceling rooms at showboat!!
Ditto Were ther no matter where it is held, also bring back ball breaker
Old 02-25-2012, 09:15 AM
Gold Member

We here at the Western New York Poker & Fun Run would also like to invite all to our 12th annual run June 8 & 9th as Rio Roses will be one of the featured boats! Go to www.wnyfunrun.com for more info. And all the best to you at your run!
Old 02-26-2012, 12:28 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by AMP

I guess I should introduce myself to this forum and thread. I've been elected as the new President for the SPBA, replacing Need-the-Speed (who should be Need-the-Sleeping-Space-on-my-CRUISER)!!! hahaha

I'm excited to see what I can do for this club as well as the Pirates Run. I've read over some questions and concerns in this thread about our run and I have a few questions for some of our participants as the club considers a different venue.

The Showboat has been great for an all-in-one location, rooms, docks, party all within stumbling distance. How would everyone feel about the event being held at a location that had the docks and party but lacked the rooms? If we provided free shuttle service to your nearby hotel (many are within a mile or two)?

How would people feel about leaving their boat docked away from where they stay? How would you feel about leaving it on a trailer somewhere else? If it was a fenced in and gated area would that make you feel at ease?

Not saying we will change the event yet but as the NEW President I would like to explore NEW options and appreciate anyone's feedback.

As I think Prince said we have a club meeting the first Monday in March. Once we get things nailed down I will start a new thread with more information.
Guess there is always room for improvement....but the Pirates run is one of the BEST...most fun...most looked forward to events of the summer! ITS HARD TO MESS WITH A GOOD THING !!! Just my 2 cents.
Old 02-26-2012, 12:30 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 29KILROY
Mine list is easy!!!! Bribe Rob with whatever it takes too be on that BAD AZZZZZZZ Ride again @ Seneca Lake..........The whole weekend was CRAZY!!!!!!!
Your in...buddy !!
Old 03-01-2012, 02:08 PM
Registered

SWEET!!!!! I will be ready for the Boat Show again also....lol

Originally Posted by HTGMotorsports
Your in...buddy !!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thats awesome to hear. Im in!!!
Old 03-02-2012, 07:32 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Bring back ballbreaker and rock that sat. Night party!!!