Midwest DONZI Club- AOTH XI in Lake Cumberland, KY >

Midwest DONZI Club- AOTH XI in Lake Cumberland, KY

Notices

Midwest DONZI Club- AOTH XI in Lake Cumberland, KY

Old 02-07-2011, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Midwest DONZI Club- AOTH XI in Lake Cumberland, KY

If you own a Donzi, you may want to consider coming to the 11th annual Awakeing Of The Horses (AOTH) in Jamestown, KY on May 19-22, 2011, on beautiful Lake Cumberland. This years featured boat is the 16' Classic! All makes and models of Donzi's (ZX, ZR, ZF, GT's, Classics, etc...) are invited to attend as well in the past few years the 20' Cigarette Club has joined us. There will be a Lunch run, Fun Run, Raft-off, boat show (judged), dinners and an auction during this meet. For registration and reservation information, please visit www.mwdonziclub.com for details. The website is being updated, so watch for details as they come in. Hope to see you there,

Tom
Old 02-14-2011, 09:36 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

It is an awesome time. I will be there.
Old 02-15-2011, 07:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FISHIN SUCKS
If you own a Donzi, you may want to consider coming to the 11th annual Awakeing Of The Horses (AOTH) in Jamestown, KY on May 19-22, 2011, on beautiful Lake Cumberland. This years featured boat is the 16' Classic! All makes and models of Donzi's (ZX, ZR, ZF, GT's, Classics, etc...) are invited to attend as well in the past few years the 20' Cigarette Club has joined us. There will be a Lunch run, Fun Run, Raft-off, boat show (judged), dinners and an auction during this meet. For registration and reservation information, please visit www.mwdonziclub.com for details. The website is being updated, so watch for details as they come in. Hope to see you there,

Tom
I am not a Donzi owner, but I just had to say I LOVE your screen name.
Old 02-21-2011, 03:43 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indiana Rage
I am not a Donzi owner, but I just had to say I LOVE your screen name.
Hahaha, thanx brutha!!! It's just the way I feel, and if we were to run into each other on the Ohio River, or our lake(s) in Angola, IN, I would fill ya in on the name a little more over a beer or two
Old 02-21-2011, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I do get up to a couple around Wabash once in a while. We usually go to Brookville Lake as it is only about 30 minutes from the house.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Indiana Rage
I do get up to a couple around Wabash once in a while. We usually go to Brookville Lake as it is only about 30 minutes from the house.
I understand the short road trips, makes for longer days on the boat Well, if you ever head up to Angola to Lake James, we are usually there. We actually have a home on Jimmerson Lake which is connected to Lake James. Look us up for you free beer and story. And, If timing is right, you might see the boat responsible for my handle.

tom
Old 03-31-2011, 09:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

won't be long
Old 03-31-2011, 09:51 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tman
won't be long
Please don't say that.