Lake Havasu Poker Run is in 2 Weeks - Question about Closures >

Lake Havasu Poker Run is in 2 Weeks - Question about Closures

Notices

Lake Havasu Poker Run is in 2 Weeks - Question about Closures

Old 04-23-2011, 11:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PokerRun388
Chris,, probably too late this year,, but next year you might wanna rent a moble home or space at the islander rv/resort bcuz it has it's own private launch ramp... the public ramps will be VERY busy for desert storm, so just relax and stay calm,, LOL.....

have fun and drive safe!!!
We are going to launch out of Cattail Saturday morning around 11am. Hopefully we will be ok. I will def take your advice about staying relaxed and calm. :-) Looking forward to a week from today!! :
Old 04-23-2011, 11:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by chris50smith
We are going to launch out of Cattail Saturday morning around 11am. Hopefully we will be ok. I will def take your advice about staying relaxed and calm. :-) Looking forward to a week from today!! :
U gonna be up on thurs for the street party?.... im going up wed morning, should be there by noon......
Old 04-24-2011, 10:01 AM
Registered

I have a place at Havasu Springs Resort (far end of lake)send me a pm and I will give anyone a gate code for launching.No waiting...
Old 04-24-2011, 01:44 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by chris50smith
Just a word on the Sat schedule, the shootout starts at (about) 9am with a break for lunch at noon, resuming at 1:30pm. If you launch at 11am, you will be missing a lot of the action.
Old 04-28-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by LHC30Victory
Just a word on the Sat schedule, the shootout starts at (about) 9am with a break for lunch at noon, resuming at 1:30pm. If you launch at 11am, you will be missing a lot of the action.
Sadly I am working all day/evening on Friday. We are heading out from Phoenix at 6am. Should be in Havasu by 10-10:30am. On lake by 11am I hope. We will see what we can. It's the best we can do this year.
Old 04-28-2011, 04:05 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by lakeman2
I have a place at Havasu Springs Resort (far end of lake)send me a pm and I will give anyone a gate code for launching.No waiting...
I sent you a PM