Oswego harbor fest/ Sandy Pond >

Oswego harbor fest/ Sandy Pond

Notices

Oswego harbor fest/ Sandy Pond

Old 04-23-2011, 05:09 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Oswego harbor fest/ Sandy Pond

anybody know anything of the Oswego NY harbor fest? Anything on the sandy pond run this year
Old 04-26-2011, 07:33 AM
Banned

Ttt
Old 04-28-2011, 07:23 AM
Registered

Pond Run if we do one will be just an informal get together and ride/fun run. Pond party will take place however Shaggy is booked and the rest is just show up, no shirts, no posters all that stuff takes way too much time and money whith very little appreciation. If we do a run it will be a week or two advance notice and it will not be a Poker Run just a fun get together fun run, If we ever get summer weather????
Old 04-28-2011, 02:47 PM
Banned

ok thanks. You guys will post something on here wont ya?
Old 04-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
Pond Run if we do one will be just an informal get together and ride/fun run. Pond party will take place however Shaggy is booked and the rest is just show up, no shirts, no posters all that stuff takes way too much time and money whith very little appreciation. If we do a run it will be a week or two advance notice and it will not be a Poker Run just a fun get together fun run, If we ever get summer weather????
Nothing wrong with an informal fun run....BUT! Don't think what you guys and gals do to put on a poker run is not appreciated! It is! THANKS !!!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:30 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HTGMotorsports
Nothing wrong with an informal fun run....BUT! Don't think what you guys and gals do to put on a poker run is not appreciated! It is! THANKS !!!
Thank You Rob, It's not that we are not appreciated. I think many of the participants appreciate it without a doubt, however when we throw an informal party/run everyone comes and parties has a good time and leaves. Very few ever offer to help or chip in when it's needed the most since these are a free event or very small run fee that gets donated 100%
I'm sorry if the sounded the way it did I probably should have expressed it in better detail....... So HTG can we see you at the Swamp Run? Many of us would love to see that cat go and I'm sure it would bring out a bunch of challengers!!!
Old 04-28-2011, 06:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fountain4402
ok thanks. You guys will post something on here wont ya?
Do worry about posting, It will be public without a doubt if we do something.......It always is
Old 04-28-2011, 09:58 PM
Registered

July 9th Jp Shaggy is booked, we will prob run to Oswego for Lunch then back to the Pond for some FUN!!
Old 04-29-2011, 09:52 AM
Registered

All depends on water level and how the channel held up this winter. I would love to have an organized run but you never know if it will work until that day because of water level and if the lake decides to have 6'+ chop.
Old 04-29-2011, 10:19 AM
Registered

Also, Shaggy is booked June 10th at the new Sandy Pond Steakhouse on the pond. We will all be there during the day on the water and then plan on hanging out on the docks all night. Should be a good time and I would love to fill the docks with fast boats.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.