CBPBA Solomons Offshore Hero Poker Run 9-24-11-Solomons Island, MD

Notices

CBPBA Solomons Offshore Hero Poker Run 9-24-11-Solomons Island, MD

Old 09-07-2011, 05:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ****update****

We are now only a couple weeks away and the registrations are rolling in. This is really shaping up to be another great event.

We have had to make a few adjustments to the run.

Firstly, due to an unforeseen increase in the cost of cotton we have had to raise the price of the event shirts by $5 and raise the captains package cost by $10. This will only effect future registrations and shirt sales. If you are already registered you will NOT be effected by this change. Thank you for registering early.

Secondly, there will not be shuttle service to and from Vera's White Sands to the hotels in Solomons as was previously stated. There are still free slips with electric and water included to all participants at Vera's Marina.

Lastly, there will be slips available at the Solomons Yachting Center (Poker Run Starting location) for all poker run participants for only $1.90/foot. You can make slip reservations by calling the Solomons Yachting Center at 866 597 6862 and tell them you are with the poker run.

Don't miss out on this one...register today by sending in the attached registration form or through Pay-Pal here
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
CBPBA Offshore Hero Iten.pdf (165.5 KB, 267 views)
Old 09-14-2011, 08:56 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 345 Likes on 116 Posts

OK, 10 days to go.....So who is coming???
Old 09-14-2011, 02:05 PM
scarab
Gold Member

I'll be there friday to sunday
Old 09-14-2011, 05:09 PM
Platinum Member

How many are signed up so far? How long is the run? Just trying to learn a little about the run....might want to do one more this year..........thanks
Old 09-14-2011, 08:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by HTGMotorsports
How many are signed up so far? How long is the run? Just trying to learn a little about the run....might want to do one more this year..........thanks
Right now we have 15 signed up with a bunch of we'll be there's. We are expecting to have around 50 boats. The run is about 80 miles and combines the open waters of the Chesapeake Bay so you can let 'em fly and the scenic views of the Patuxent River. This is the fourth year for this run and we combine it with the OPA National Championships to make it an awesome boating weekend.

Check out the thread from last years event here.

If you have any further questions feel free to send me an email at [email protected] or PM.
Old 09-14-2011, 09:13 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by OldSchool
OK, 10 days to go.....So who is coming???

Me! Me! Me !

HTG, don't miss this one, everyone that does it comes back for more LOL. And with the race on Sunday it is a full motorsports weekend Heck, we even have golf on Friday if you swing a club
Old 09-14-2011, 09:56 PM
Registered

Location: Solomons Island, MD, Vero Beach and Punta Gorda, FL
Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Sign us up too. Looking forward to the run. I can bring along a few of the Patuxent River crew if you wish.

Ed - 42 Tiger
Old 09-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hopefully the bay will b nice as it was last weekend , looking forward to it, c u guys in a few ......
Old 09-15-2011, 06:44 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by fandango
Sign us up too. Looking forward to the run. I can bring along a few of the Patuxent River crew if you wish.

Ed - 42 Tiger
Hey Ed...Bring 'em all...we would love to have a big showing from the Southern Maryland guys. This is truly shaping up to be a not to miss weekend.

...and oh yeah the weather is looking sweeeeeet!!!

Friday September 23
Sunny. Highs in the mid 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Saturday September 24
Abundant sunshine. Highs in the upper 70s and lows in the mid 60s.

Make sure and get your registrations in before Friday to avoid the late fee. If you are planning on registering the morning of the run that is no problem at all but if you could shoot me an email ASAP at [email protected] and give me an idea how many people you will have so I can plan accordingly.

Thanx,
Smitty
Old 09-15-2011, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We will be there Friday around noon, putting in at Coles Point and running up the bay. If anyone wants to do the same meet us at Coles Point around 10:30-11:00am Friday morning. Nice ride down the Potomac and short ride up the bay.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone for some great offshore racing.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.