Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
IS there a big party after  1000 islands >

IS there a big party after 1000 islands

Notices

IS there a big party after 1000 islands

Old 08-06-2011, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The run was ok.. Didnt see MY WAY or AQUA-MANIA... Thought they would be running... I think i saw you upstate31sonic as i was side by side a boat that looks like yours near Deer Island before it turned off.
Old 08-08-2011, 08:35 AM
Registered

Received 32 Likes on 9 Posts

For those looking for info about the Picton Island party on the 20th

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pic...15940008425370

http://www.abay.com/

Of course there will be a raft party at Lake of the Isles on the 13th. Caution: leave your phone in the cabin cause it seems to be a tradition to throw water ballons. Not a fan, but it happens
Old 08-08-2011, 01:01 PM
Registered

If your at Picton make sure valuables are locked up or leave someone on the boat at all times. I've had 2 different issues at picton with stuff growing legs. Good times at picton as long as you get up early and plan on staying for the day. Enjoy
Old 08-08-2011, 03:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by 1000islandsfan
The run was ok.. Didnt see MY WAY or AQUA-MANIA... Thought they would be running... I think i saw you upstate31sonic as i was side by side a boat that looks like yours near Deer Island before it turned off.
Yep it was me!! Just back from the bay so never got your pic of your boat till today...Was not that bad of a weekend.Could have been a lot worst..We did make it up to lake of the islands then bad to the village dock..On the way back a friend had a drive that was in forward the came out and would not go back in.So that was not good..Had a late night there and then headed back out on Sunday..Got just a bit of rain and back to rum runners for dinner..Met some great people from Rochester then we took off and spent the night at picton beach..Met some more locals and had to shut it down about nine..I have to say that Picton Island beach has to be one of the most peace full places on earth at night...So very quiet. pulled the boat out about ten and was happy the sun was out and on the way home it the rain came down in buckets...Back to cleaning and off to Bufallo for poker run on Sat..
Old 08-08-2011, 03:18 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by nitrousnolan
If your at Picton make sure valuables are locked up or leave someone on the boat at all times. I've had 2 different issues at picton with stuff growing legs. Good times at picton as long as you get up early and plan on staying for the day. Enjoy
Bad bad!! I try to keep someone at the boat at all times not only for that reason but if you have ever seen that place when every one is pulling out after a long day parting it is not funny. I know that people that have been going for years have some bad stores and have seen some not so safe things at the end of the day..
Old 03-28-2012, 02:58 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Pirates was pretty cool last summer lots of boats. Wasnt as wild as I expected though, hopefully this year