Lol yeah ill explain it when you get here just ask for me
Old 04-11-2012, 07:03 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Exclamation

Originally Posted by caseyh
Lol yeah ill explain it when you get here just ask for me

Cool thanx.....I kinda figured it out, but my biggest fear is shallow water??? Boating on Lake Michigan all the time that is not an issue. I just want ot make sure to say away from any shallow areas that could be trouble. Is the run for the most part trouble free in that area????...Thanx BZ

Last edited by BZ; 04-11-2012 at 07:07 PM.
Old 04-11-2012, 07:22 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 160 Likes on 68 Posts
Originally Posted by BZ
Cool thanx.....I kinda figured it out, but my biggest fear is shallow water??? Boating on Lake Michigan all the time that is not an issue. I just want ot make sure to say away from any shallow areas that could be trouble. Is the run for the most part trouble free in that area????...Thanx BZ
Yes the lake it like 12-15'. the biggest issue is coming into and out of the rivers and don't try to get to the banks on the lakes. There is no bank its swamp. but for the river part there is Chanals markers there. USE them they also have lights on them at night. I'll show anyone who wants to know details.

Sunbuns: come into the canal strait at it do not round it off.Stay to the center and right in the canal also headed in. Stay to the center and laft head out too. It's narrow but plenty of too
To pass doing it that way.

The rest Of the stops are no problem with that. Just use your markers in the mouths of the rivers.

Last edited by caseyh; 04-12-2012 at 07:21 AM.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 PM
BZ
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
Originally Posted by caseyh
Yes the lake it like 12-15'. the biggest issue is coming into and out of the rivers and don't try to get to the banks on the lakes. There is no bank its swamp. but for the river part there is Chanals markers there. USE them they also have lights on them at night. I'll show anyone who wants to know details.

Sunbuns: come into the canal strait at it do not round it off.Stay to the center and left in the canal also headed in. Stay to the center and laft head out too. It's narrow but plenty of too
To pass doing it that way.

The rest Of the stops are no problem with that. Just use your markers in the mouths of the rivers.

So what is a chanel marker....LOL our harbors are 12-15 feet deep.......trust me we will be tied to a dock by sun down....is there much a current in the rivers?????
Old 04-12-2012, 05:54 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts

Obnoxus told me he wants to try that thing where you catch a catfish with your arm as bait. He was also wondering if it would be in bad taste to KEEP said fish on his arm for the whole weekend? Or would people think he was weird?
Old 04-12-2012, 06:52 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
lol....all good in the hood.....putting more stereo in it now......should be ready next week or by brb grand opening for sure.....are you going to brb grand opening??
is it the 28th???? if so ill be doing the amite 100 so yea I'll be over on the dark side of the lake that day for sure . you need to come by the camp on the 21st...come in your boat we have plenty of bulkhead to dock...got a "little" gathering that day from 1pm to 10pm. redline would be there too...so he says but he is going to havasu lucky bastedge!!!
Old 04-12-2012, 07:18 AM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 160 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by BZ
So what is a chanel marker....LOL our harbors are 12-15 feet deep.......trust me we will be tied to a dock by sun down....is there much a current in the rivers?????
All the harbor/ canals etc are about 10-12' here. The depths are fine. I run my 40' trawler all over down Here. Not much current in the rivers at all.
Old 04-12-2012, 08:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LAriverratt
is it the 28th???? if so ill be doing the AMITE 100
Damn right your are
Old 04-12-2012, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrSneakAttack
yup...which side are you leaving from sat?
We stayin on Tickfaw side all weekend at the campground behind Tin Lizzys.
Going Friday in "Under Pressure" to Phils and Landry's then Saturday leavin from The Fun House with everyone else that morning in my boat.

Thats the plan as of now
Old 04-12-2012, 09:04 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by sommerfliesby
Obnoxus told me he wants to try that thing where you catch a catfish with your arm as bait. He was also wondering if it would be in bad taste to KEEP said fish on his arm for the whole weekend? Or would people think he was weird?
Who are you kidding,,,,the catfish would be wearing BZ for the weekend !!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.