Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2012 Tickfaw 200 Aerial Pics >

2012 Tickfaw 200 Aerial Pics

Notices

2012 Tickfaw 200 Aerial Pics

Old 07-20-2012, 05:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Same to you. One of these days we need to get you to Buffalo for our Run. You will love it. Sonic's love the waters of Lake Erie. We always hold our ground with the faster boats during the lake section. What are you seeing on GPS with 525's?
Originally Posted by Prop Tart
by the way, NICE BOAT go for broke! lol
Old 07-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Registered

speedo didnt work when i bought the boat. previous owner said 81 but id say prolly upper 70's. going to add extension boxes, shorties and put smaller pulley's on it to see if i can get up around 85.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Prop Tart
speedo didnt work when i bought the boat. previous owner said 81 but id say prolly upper 70's. going to add extension boxes, shorties and put smaller pulley's on it to see if i can get up around 85.
I'll bet you'll see 80 as is. If this is Jessies old boat I know for a fact that the other sonic with that power ran over 80... We ran together for years.

I was running high 70 low 80s and he was right with me.
Old 07-21-2012, 08:06 PM
Registered

yea its jesse's old boat! just had the props worked and stephen went through the whole boat. i downloaded a gps ap for my phone and may run it tomorrow. over the winter ill tweak it a bit. props are spinning out, ill swap the drives when i put the extension boxes on it. i have a friend in tx that has 640hp motors and best hes seen with the same set up i have is 84.4. i think raising and extending the drives will give me that without fckin with the motors too hard.
Old 07-24-2012, 11:48 PM
Registered

Im a sonic fan. Good ride and fast. Nice boat and good luck with the speed runs.