Poker Run on the Ohio River @ Wolf Creek KY >

Poker Run on the Ohio River @ Wolf Creek KY

Notices

Poker Run on the Ohio River @ Wolf Creek KY

Old 07-05-2012, 10:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Poker Run on the Ohio River @ Wolf Creek KY

Poker Run @ Wolf Creek, Ky this saturday jun. 7th at 12 noon E.T., it will be $100 entry and will pay 1st,2nd, and 3rd place. Will be about a 60 mile run on the ohio river. From Ky you could use the Brandenburg ramp or Wolf Creek ramp and from Indiana, use Levenworth or alton boat ramps. This will be a small group of boats, right now we have about 20-30 local boats in it. There is also a hotel in Brandenburg. If anyone needs any info just message me. Thanks
Old 07-06-2012, 09:50 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Got any further info as far as card stops, etc.?
Too bad it was such short notice. Might have been able to pull some boats together from up river for it.
Old 07-06-2012, 12:40 PM
Registered

Sorry for the short notice. I didn't even think to put it on here until the other night. We will have more in the future and i will be sure to post them plenty early. Everyone is to pull their boat up on the long sandy beach at Alton In. to pay and get some basic intructions. The beach will hold roughly 70 boats. The first stop will head down river to Derby, In, then back up river to Alton, then stay up river to Levenworth In., back down river to Wolf Creek, Ky, and back to the beach to finish up and play the hands.
Old 07-06-2012, 02:18 PM
Registered

I'm fixin to head down to the river and i won't beable to acsess the internet. You can reach me by text @ 270-547-8556. i own a couple of lots with electic and water hook up also if someone were to need it.
Old 07-16-2012, 12:45 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

How was the turnout? Hope it was a success. We need more events like this on the river in our area!
Old 07-19-2012, 06:17 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Gunrunner72
How was the turnout? Hope it was a success. We need more events like this on the river in our area!
You should organize the first annual Covington Ridge Association of Powerboats (CRAP) Poker Run.