Trying to get a group together around Erie pa >

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa

Notices

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa

Old 08-05-2012, 07:52 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

geneva on the lake is a good trip for over nighting. but honestly there is a lot to do in erie, i think a blast down the lake to barcelona or the cra-z-parrot than hanging out at either 11 or 13 for the after noon. if you had people stay at wolverine marina, the people that do not wish to sleep in their boats can sleep at the Shereton. the nice thing about wolverine and its walking distance to several bars and restaurants for the people that like the night life... just my .02
Lesley and I are always traveling out of the area to do our boating but Presque Isle has a TON to offer!
Old 08-05-2012, 07:57 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris
geneva on the lake is a good trip for over nighting. but honestly there is a lot to do in erie, i think a blast down the lake to barcelona or the cra-z-parrot than hanging out at either 11 or 13 for the after noon. if you had people stay at wolverine marina, the people that do not wish to sleep in their boats can sleep at the Shereton. the nice thing about wolverine and its walking distance to several bars and restaurants for the people that like the night life... just my .02
Lesley and I are always traveling out of the area to do our boating but Presque Isle has a TON to offer!
Ok we can do that and also the pyc that mike belongs to is behind the Sheriton and it's a dollar a foot for a overnight electric water and gated
Old 08-05-2012, 07:59 AM
Registered

Also crazy parrot is close and all but I wouldn't want to be the one to start an event and have people come and take them there. I have been there a hand full of times and it's always a rediculous wait even when your the only person there. Two hours for one hamburger last time
Old 08-05-2012, 11:10 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys should come to Buffalo for the run this week, meet lots of new people!! I also would love to meet some fellow OSO members from outta town but I have a wedding that sat otherwise i'd consider
Old 08-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88242LS
You guys should come to Buffalo for the run this week, meet lots of new people!! I also would love to meet some fellow OSO members from outta town but I have a wedding that sat otherwise i'd consider
Chris you up for that?????
Old 08-05-2012, 11:18 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Details here should you guys choose to join us,

http://www.buffalopokerrun.com/poker_run.html

Sam
Old 08-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Registered

Ill be headed through Erie at about 1:30 friday, for Buffalo. I caught an earlier poker run this year out of Cleveland, but this one woll have at least 5 times many boats! Should be a blast guys... You should come up! Not that far for you.
Old 08-05-2012, 03:46 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Capt Grumpy - fly up for this little run, it could be a lot of fun!
Old 08-05-2012, 06:01 PM
Registered

Default Places to boat in Erie

Originally Posted by Shag555
I'd be in provided I can resolve the fight Im having with my wife over the Buffalo run next weekend (LOL)! When you thinking?
Hey Shag555,

I'm the other 28' boat in Buffalo next weekend. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet. I'm very interested in chatting about other places to go boating on a weekend.

Fearless010 (Peter)
Old 08-05-2012, 06:04 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Fearless010
Hey Shag555,

I'm the other 28' boat in Buffalo next weekend. Hopefully we'll get a chance to meet. I'm very interested in chatting about other places to go boating on a weekend.

Fearless010 (Peter)
Keep me and Chris in the loop. We like to get out and see new places and meet fellow boaters

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.