Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
Trying to get a group together around Erie pa >

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa

Notices

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa

Old 09-02-2012, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

everyone ran great and made it back on the trailers still running. sucessful day of boating in my book. although there were 2 little 28's running out in front for a while
Old 09-02-2012, 09:06 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=fabin61;3767775][QUOTE=JAL;3767567]Who spanked who?[/

Quote Mike
"And John m. I think showed everybody how good he has that sonic tuned up"!

Guy's, Mike just went to the front of the pack the next time his boat needs worked on, smooooth!
Old 09-02-2012, 10:18 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

it was a great day saturday! I had a blast running with everyone and hope we can do it again in real soon. the lake was mostly 2 foot or less and we had a nice showing of boats . i think all the personalities blended real well and the craz-E parrot did a nice job for us with lunch.

TimmyJ. - thank you for coming down - it was great meeting you and i hope you had a good time! i look forward to boating with the two of you in the future! BTW - love your pantera! its a great boat!

John (JAL) - i took some pics friday for you, i wont be able to send them to you until Tuesday when i go back to work - your trailer looks KILLER! you asked who ran the hardest - coover was the last boat out of the channel and the first one into the marina in north east! i dont think anyone really ran too hard, i think we all just wanted a trouble free, relaxing day which we accomplished!
Old 09-03-2012, 07:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Chris
it was a great day saturday! I had a blast running with everyone and hope we can do it again in real soon. the lake was mostly 2 foot or less and we had a nice showing of boats . i think all the personalities blended real well and the craz-E parrot did a nice job for us with lunch.

TimmyJ. - thank you for coming down - it was great meeting you and i hope you had a good time! i look forward to boating with the two of you in the future! BTW - love your pantera! its a great boat!

John (JAL) - i took some pics friday for you, i wont be able to send them to you until Tuesday when i go back to work - your trailer looks KILLER! you asked who ran the hardest - coover was the last boat out of the channel and the first one into the marina in north east! i dont think anyone really ran too hard, i think we all just wanted a trouble free, relaxing day which we accomplished!
Agrees Chris and thanks for the kind words. The boat was wide open the whole time though and you guys were just cruising along lol. Going to pull my boat from the marina today to get my fuel gauge working though lol. Wondered why she was a bit faster than usual. I know now boat run best when low on fuel but not to good when out of fuel lol. I might not have the biggest or fastest boat but well see about the speed after the winter!! Lol. Thanks again guys!! Had a blast
Old 09-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

not the best pics but this is what we had before the camera hit the floor and broke into pieces
Attached Thumbnails Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-001.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-002.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-003.jpg  

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-004.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-005.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-006.jpg  

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-007.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-008.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-013.jpg  

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-015.jpg  
Old 09-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

few more
Attached Thumbnails Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-009.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-011.jpg   Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-010.jpg  

Trying to get a group together around Erie pa-picture-012.jpg  
Old 09-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Erie Run

My son Mason {9 years old} and I had a great time, he got a little nervous near the end, that was your fault Chris. It was nice meeting you Tim and your girlfriend hope you guys had a good time. Adam and Chris thanks for the invite I'm glad I made it. It was fun running with all you guys and girls. John Montgomery
Old 09-04-2012, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

john it was gret to meet and talk to you saturday. we had a blast and will do it again. i will tell all your friends up here you said hi when i run into them. maybe i can talk them into coming down next year!!
Old 09-04-2012, 07:23 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Hey Guys,

Gary had the video put on DVD before Sun afternoon and dropped me a copy when we were down at the marina Sunday night. He said he made a few copies so it sounds like first come first serve. If you don't have Gary's number, send me a pm and I will forward back to you.

Nice video (a little jumpy but good none-the-less), he has good tape of everyone.

Michael