Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > Poker Runs and Boating Events
2013 small st.lawrence poker run entry fee? >

2013 small st.lawrence poker run entry fee?

Notices

2013 small st.lawrence poker run entry fee?

Old 11-23-2012, 09:20 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 small st.lawrence poker run entry fee?

Any one know when the small poker run is scheduled in 2013 and how much the entry fee is...10 years of watching it... It's now time to enter one

The one that takes place in Alexandria bay NY

Last edited by tdpb2008; 11-23-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 11-24-2012, 09:20 AM
Registered

Last years price was 650$ for driver and navigator every one else was 100$ that included a poker hand breakfast and dinner and the edgewood in a bay and lunch at obriens in Clayton and entry to the bikini contest at downtown keep watching www.pokerrunsamerica.com/ they usually have the up coming summer event registration up in the middle of march its deffently a nice run make sure all of your hardware is 100% ready ships are still out there and theres a good chance you'll hit there wake youll meet lots of nice people with big and smaller boats have fun!! I know were coming back next year

Last edited by HEDGEHOGER; 11-24-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Old 11-24-2012, 04:33 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by HEDGEHOGER
Last years price was 650$ for driver and navigator every one else was 100$ that included a poker hand breakfast and dinner and the edgewood in a bay and lunch at obriens in Clayton and entry to the bikini contest at downtown keep watching www.pokerrunsamerica.com/ they usually have the up coming summer event registration up in the middle of march its deffently a nice run make sure all of your hardware is 100% ready ships are still out there and theres a good chance you'll hit there wake youll meet lots of nice people with big and smaller boats have fun!! I know were coming back next year
Sweet man I hope to see you out there I'm going to be running my 27 fountain and my father will be running his 29 fountain should be a great time!
Old 01-22-2013, 10:03 PM
Registered

i was thinking of running my 27 fountain, and am glad to hear that there will be simular sized boats out there. This will be my first year being up there for the poker run, what speeds will you average during the run. I all of the sudden have friends coming out of the woodwork and am worried with 4 in the boat I will be topping it out at 60....thanks
Old 01-23-2013, 02:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am on Wolfe Island, but, not sure if boat will be ready, so, anyone selling crew spots lets me know. Thanks!

Michael