Originally Posted by gnorthga
you got a motor home or camper
Fifth wheel.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRL505
Fifth wheel.
justin will need to see if he can help you with that i am not sure but he would need to know that

he keeps a good eye on this thread i am sure he will be getting with you soon

look forward to see you there that boat of yours sounds like its got some big motors in it what kind of drives
Old 03-02-2013, 07:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by gnorthga
justin will need to see if he can help you with that i am not sure but he would need to know that

he keeps a good eye on this thread i am sure he will be getting with you soon

look forward to see you there that boat of yours sounds like its got some big motors in it what kind of drives
Thank you. My rig is pretty long...66' OAL with truck and trailer. I did a lil research online and it said it wasn't very easy to navigate long rigs in the campground. If someone can let me know that would be great. Still trying to see if I can get things lined up to come down.

Boat is getting 6's mounted on it in April.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Thank you. My rig is pretty long...66' OAL with truck and trailer. I did a lil research online and it said it wasn't very easy to navigate long rigs in the campground. If someone can let me know that would be great. Still trying to see if I can get things lined up to come down.

Boat is getting 6's mounted on it in April.
Grider Hill does have campgrounds with hook ups etc. I am not super familar with navigating within the campgrounds etc. but wouldnt think it would be a problem. Campgrounds are just a short walk from the docks and all the action, we had a few people camp last year so maybe some of them will chime in on here. Call Elizabeth at Grider Hill and tell her you are there for the Thunder Run and see if she cant help you out on the info/ reservations for the campground, if you dont get a good answer call me and I will take care of it. Look forward to seeing you at the run

Justin Lucas
Old 03-02-2013, 08:51 PM
Registered

Boatel is booked.
Old 03-02-2013, 08:54 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 20outlaw
Grider Hill does have campgrounds with hook ups etc. I am not super familar with navigating within the campgrounds etc. but wouldnt think it would be a problem. Campgrounds are just a short walk from the docks and all the action, we had a few people camp last year so maybe some of them will chime in on here. Call Elizabeth at Grider Hill and tell her you are there for the Thunder Run and see if she cant help you out on the info/ reservations for the campground, if you dont get a good answer call me and I will take care of it. Look forward to seeing you at the run

Justin Lucas
Thanks Justin. Im trying to get another MO OSO'er to come with me....but his vag is swelling, so IDK?
Old 03-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Thanks Justin. Im trying to get another MO OSO'er to come with me....but his vag is swelling, so IDK?
lol....GFYS....
Old 03-16-2013, 10:16 PM
Registered

Y'all coming?
Old 03-20-2013, 05:34 PM
Registered

Booked a room at Jamestown today. Can't wait to see some awesome boats again this year!
Old 03-21-2013, 07:19 PM
Registered

Oh man, it will be nice to see the falls (from the water) again! I hope the lake makes it up enough this season. I hope my junk is running in time for the run this year. It is already in good hands, so fingers crossed.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.