2016 TOY run

Old 08-28-2016, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'll be there
Old 09-04-2016, 04:25 AM
Registered

for all those who have in mind to come to the toys tour . I have made some promo T-shirts they are girlyt Tees in petite sizes . I can send you one for your daughter or petite girl friend. just send me your name adress and postage so can send you a girly -T
Old 09-22-2016, 04:06 PM
Registered

Received 102 Likes on 54 Posts

Sent you a pm. The wife would love a shirt. Let me know how much to send and where. My zip is 30014. Thanks
Old 09-22-2016, 04:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by outta control
Sent you a pm. The wife would love a shirt. Let me know how much to send and where. My zip is 30014. Thanks
I had some complication with my messaging .
call me or text me your adress Rus 407 760 3481. the shirts will be on there way... sorry for the delay
Old 09-29-2016, 07:42 AM
Registered

for all those that also have in mind going to Key- west look around there as I have sent a ton of Toys tour girly T-shirt to be handed out to prospective Toys Tour guests.
Old 09-30-2016, 03:33 PM
Registered

Yea but those are cool loud V8 boats. Im in a basic 4.3 merc bowrider. But Im booked we are coming. And I always have fun when Im on the water. My biggest problem is figuring out how to party half throttle Friday night. Cause the wife and I only party at one speed --- WFO !!
The girl and I are considering coming if it works out with her job to get the days off, sounds like we'll be in the same "boat" per se, haha! Unless I find my next boat before then we'll be in a 3.0 bowrider that I can squeeze about 38 mph out of on a nice smooth day. And we (mostly she) is also a WFO all the time partier for sure!

Is there a website/Facebook/etc... for more info?
Old 10-01-2016, 12:03 AM
Registered

ALL boats are welcome to make the tour . we have a staggered start the first group may be those boys who seek the thrill of running like wild dogs with there tails on fire . Then when those are safely up out of the way then we run the moe sofisticated mature group who ejoy the leisure of a nice boat ride and the beauty of the river. Also all the boat can not arrive at the toy dock all at one time. this gives us time to unload each boat

Last edited by raceboat rus; 10-01-2016 at 12:06 AM.
Old 10-01-2016, 08:44 AM
Registered

Received 102 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by luke81
The girl and I are considering coming if it works out with her job to get the days off, sounds like we'll be in the same "boat" per se, haha! Unless I find my next boat before then we'll be in a 3.0 bowrider that I can squeeze about 38 mph out of on a nice smooth day. And we (mostly she) is also a WFO all the time partier for sure!

Is there a website/Facebook/etc... for more info?
Look forward to meeting yall and partying WFO.

As Rus puts it I will be in the more sophisticated mature group who enjoy the leisure of a nice boat ride and the beauty of the river. Not sure I have ever been called sophisticated. But at 49 I guess Im mature, my mind still thinks Im a teenager. I do enjoy taking in all the beauty around me the water, the trees and the bikinis.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

We are in!

Photo Credit to Shoot 2 Thrill

Last edited by RT930turbo; 10-03-2016 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-04-2016, 03:05 AM
Registered

Look forward to meeting yall and partying WFO.

As Rus puts it I will be in the more sophisticated mature group who enjoy the leisure of a nice boat ride and the beauty of the river. Not sure I have ever been called sophisticated. But at 49 I guess Im mature, my mind still thinks Im a teenager. I do enjoy taking in all the beauty around me the water, the trees and the bikinis.
To the Boss of Mrs Outacontrol.
Please excuse Ms Outacontro from these days of employment , as her participation in a very special toy event is crucial to the joy off hundreds of children. This event would not be the same without her participation . You consideration of Ms Out control. will show great compassion and care on your behalf . Thank you for your cooperation... RaceBoat Rus

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.