RaceBoat  Rus get out  of  his hospital  bed  to  write  an angry  letter >

RaceBoat Rus get out of his hospital bed to write an angry letter

Notices

RaceBoat Rus get out of his hospital bed to write an angry letter

Old 11-19-2017, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RaceBoat Rus get out of his hospital bed to write an angry letter

Dear friends and family at FPC, Poker runs America FMO and Elite and all poker run enthusiasts.

Each year we make an earlier and earlier start on our campaign to make our boating toy drive the best it can be. We arrange the best venue we can for this event with the best accommodations and with only the best people we can find to be our guests .YOU!

This event brings together boaters from all over the nation to come together to share the festivities of our toy drive . We will be celebrating our 17th year with this event . Over the years we have put thousands of gifts in the hands of children and put smiles on there faces . We would love you to be a part of this celebration. The event is Free at minimum all we ask is that you bring a toy on your boat and join the toys tour . There are many levels that you can participate at from just riding in the tour to enjoying the guest package with food drink and fest ivies.

One can also becoming a sponsor of this most unique event. We welcome you to join this festival of giving. You are welcome to participate at the level you are comfortable with. There is no mandatory minimum participation

For those who would like to be a sponsor we have sponsorship packages starting at “0” dollars free .

Many of our guest come to this event year after year and it shows in our numbers each year we have more and mors guests . Each year that passes we collect more and more toys and gifts for deserving children. We have pretty well hit on the right formula for this event and we are always looking to make this toys tour better and better .

We welcome you to mark Your calender for the 2017 Toys tour. I personally garentee that you will have a sensational time. If you have any questions E-mail Rus the event director [email protected] or call 407 760 3481. If any of you are in the central Fla. Area give me a call and I will buy you lunch.

A million Thank Rus Matos AKA RaceBoat Rus

P.S. I will get angry only if you do not accept my invitation