Tickfaw 200 May 3-5 2018 Springfield Louisiana

Notices

Tickfaw 200 May 3-5 2018 Springfield Louisiana

Old 01-05-2018, 07:16 AM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 160 Likes on 68 Posts
Default Tickfaw 200 May 3-5 2018 Springfield Louisiana

Tickfaw 200 May 3-5 2018

Mark your calendar for 2018. The Bloodriver Marina will once again be hosting Louisiana’s largest 200 mile poker run. The Tickfaw 200 is a historic boating event and poker run. It boast’s decades of performance boating and most wild and entertaining poker runs in the continental US. Located in Springfield, Louisiana. Participants can the options of boating in many types of waterways. The waterways include Lake Maurepas and Pontchartrain. Boating conditions include both fresh and saltwater bayous, rivers, lakes and Marsh. For those sensitive to salt water environments you can opt for fresh water boating exclusively. The course covers over 200 nautical miles through some of South Louisiana’s most Beautiful waterways.

For those seeking hotel accommodations’s several hotels can be found in nearby Hammond, Louisiana. Hammond is approximately ten to fifteen minute drive from the event headquarters at Bloodriver marina. Those participants with trailers and tow vehicles can leave their rigs on the event sight free of charge. Docking areas are available and are typically first come first serve in and around the marina at not cost. We also have exclusive use of the Bruce Harbor adjacent canals for docking participant boats as well. We will provide security 24 hours a day for the boats but we urge you to not leave valuables in your boats.

Trailer and R.V. spots are reserved for prior year participants. The Bloodriver Marina can only accommodate 62 R.V. or trailer’s for a minimal cost of $100 for the four day event. Note: currently no spots are available. However, if prior year participants do not confirm their attendance or decline to attend this year that spot will become available. Please check with us regarding RV availability.

Participants can start running the card stops as early as Thursday morning and take until Saturday afternoon to return to the marina to check their hands. This provides a total of 3 days to complete the poker run which typically covers a distance of 200 total miles. We are working with each card stop location to assure that participants have an area to come in and “touch and go” for card punching. The final stop locations have not been finalized but we assure you they will all be stops you will want to make with some exciting changes for this years locations. So stay tuned to our social media blasts for more information.

Tickfaw 200 is just around the corner so don’t wait til the last minute get going and see you “Boating on the Bayou”.

A full list of hotels and entry form is at www.bloodrivermarina.com . My cellphone is 225-445-2110
Old 01-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 809 Likes on 263 Posts

Already booked. See you there.

Here is our video from last year.

Old 01-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 268 Likes on 88 Posts

Can’t wait. BEST RUN OF THE YEAR BY FAR. Trucking all the way from Syracuse NY again
Old 01-10-2018, 05:46 PM
freezeframevideo.net
Commercial Member

Received 902 Likes on 662 Posts

freeze frame will be there for photos all photos printed and framed on site great place cant wait jeff
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter
Old 01-11-2018, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 52 Posts

Looked at a couple of videos and of course they all show the big fast boats. My question is do many smaller slower boats do this run ? I have a 20 foot bow rider that cruises at 30mph.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by outta control
Looked at a couple of videos and of course they all show the big fast boats. My question is do many smaller slower boats do this run ? I have a 20 foot bow rider that cruises at 30mph.
Come on down!!! Lots of boats your size locally do it along with some from out of town, this is a laid back, do at your own pace and schedule/order run. You have 3 days to get to all the stops, hang out and enjoy yourselves!! Make the trip, buy a hand or three..etc our local charities and businesses will definitely appreciate it!!

You wont be disappointed!!!!
Old 01-11-2018, 12:35 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 160 Likes on 68 Posts

Originally Posted by outta control
its a good mix really. have a good bit of party barges, wake boats, bow riders etc. you have just as much chance to win as a guy in a 50' sportboat and will be treated the same when you walk in the fun house. like to say we are on jimmy buffet time around here for the run. we don't care if it takes you all three days to run it.
Old 01-11-2018, 02:46 PM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

The actual boating isnt even half the fun of this event.

They do it right down there !!!

I think thats all I can legally say about it on the internet LOL
Old 01-11-2018, 04:20 PM
Registered

Received 99 Likes on 52 Posts

Awesome thanks for the quick responses. Sounds the 7-8 hour tow is well worth it.
Old 01-12-2018, 11:48 AM
Charter Member #1171
Charter Member

Received 21 Likes on 16 Posts

Absolutely. its 12 hours for us.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.