metro beach poker run/lake st. clair >

metro beach poker run/lake st. clair

Notices

metro beach poker run/lake st. clair

Old 04-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FUN RUNS

My wife (Anne) and I, usually keep the boat on the trailer and put it in for the weekends. We too have 2 little kids, our toy american eskimos. They like coming out with us on the water. This summers calendar is filling up quick. The date for the raft is Saturday August 7th. You can go to the website at www.lakestclairraft.com for more info on that event. I don't think there have been a dates set yet for fun runs thru LSCN yet. I will try and reach agressor Tom who usually knows of these things and see what's up!
Michael
Old 04-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hey we should get along, no kids just two little dogs What do you think about the idea of an OS get togehter on a Friday or Saturday.
Donna
Old 04-03-2004, 08:55 PM
Lucky

Hello All,

I am very interested in a fun run. Just purchased 2004 Sunsation 288.

I also am not so interested in high fees of a poker run but just some fun running around the lake with everyone.

Dave

Old 04-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Registered

Brand new boat congratulations; congratulations :
I still say we should all hook up for a get together to plan some stuff for the summer. Lucky, do you know the Lake St Clair site, we are setting some runs up there.
Donna
Old 04-04-2004, 07:41 PM
Registered

Default OSO Get together

Let's plan a Friday nite or Saturday nite get together at Jack's or the Beach Grille sometime soon. Donna, did you get a chance to check out the raft website? Should be a good time. Does any one have any destinations they want to run to? Maybe up to Port Huron for lunch or dinner? Down the river to the Wyandotte Surf club, I think it's called? (Went there last summer on a LSCN fun run?
Hey Lucky, congrat's on the new Sunsation. I really think they put out a quality product. I have considered getting a Dominator several times, and here they have a bigger boat in the works. Make sure you don't miss their Owner's Rally this summer, I hear it is a blast.
Michael
Capt'n Avenger
Old 04-05-2004, 05:35 AM
Registered

Mike,
I think I will contact Steve Joiner he seems pretty connected with the LSCN, I believe he is Instigator and we can set something up. Friday's are better as it seems like we have something almost every Sat from now till mid May. Hopefully if we get a good group we can plan some runs.
Donna
Old 04-05-2004, 08:05 PM
Registered

HEY ALL. MY WIFE ANGIE AND I ARE RUNNING A 342 BAJA FROM YOUR SOUTHERN NEIGHBOR IN CANADA. WE KEEP OUR BOAT AT THE SANDBAR IN PUCE. NOT SURE IF ANY OF YOU HAVE MADE IT THERE OR NOT. WE ARE ALWAYS UP FOR MEETINGS AND DAY RUNS. LET US KNOW IF YOU ARE HAVING ANY GATHERINGS. WE ARE ALWAYS ON YOUR SIDE OF THE LAKE. THANKS...KEN
Old 04-05-2004, 09:21 PM
Lucky

Thanks,

As you can imagine, I can't wait to burn some fuel and try her out.

I also do monitor and registered at the LSCN site.

Look forward to meeting everyone.

Dave

Old 04-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Registered

Hi guys, between Agressor Tom and myself we have put on a few fun runs on St. Clair in the past couple of years. I would live to get something a little more organized going. Like Donna, we also like to head to different ports on the weekend. Let's all get together here and come up with some plans.

The Sandbar - Friday April 30th @ 7PM. Details are at LSCN so no sense posting them here too.

I look forward to meeting those of you I haven't met yet.
Old 04-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Registered

Default bayfest

milord, saw your reply on lscn web, unfortunately unable to reply on that site. couple of things, were is the sandbar, and do you still have slips for bayfest. would be intrested for friday/saturday. i will also pm you...thanks...ken

Quick Reply: metro beach poker run/lake st. clair

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.