Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

Notices

Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

Old 03-22-2005, 09:17 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

Originally Posted by otis311
Ill be there for the run that day on Sacandaga then have to run back to L.G. as that is our annual summer deck party at my house that night. I have a band booked already.

I will talk to Bruce about his helicopter in the next few weeks

Thanks.
Old 03-22-2005, 05:53 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Bob, Add Aaron Jolley to the 80 mph list if you would. Thanks, Chuck
Attached Thumbnails Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run-pict0050.jpg  
Old 03-28-2005, 08:33 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Im working on getting a helicopter to follow and get some good airshots while running and also working on the press release. I havent heard back from alot of people as of yet. Its coming up fast and would like to hear from some people who are interested.

Bob
Old 04-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Registered

Bob.
I will let Ron Know and we will tell Rick about it to, just has been crazy here with Ron out of work and not knowing were he will be working. but we will let you know for sure either way I will let Richie know also he has a 26' American off shore also he may want to run..
Kell
Old 04-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Registered

Thanks Kell, Ron isnt working in Jersey all the time now ?? there is no costs associated with the run, So I wont take unemployment as an excuse !! I think I still have the shirts Ron ordered from last year that I ll give to you guys for nothing if I can get you guys to show up. If I can secure the Helicopter I might ask for a donation of $20.00 a boat to cover the costs, but I will put a camera man in there for some great in air shots.

I hope you guys can make it, and spread the word over on your Duck pond about the run. It will be fun

Bob
Old 04-04-2005, 08:34 AM
Registered

Thanks Kell, Ron isnt working in Jersey all the time now ?? there is no costs associated with the run, So I wont take unemployment as an excuse !! I think I still have the shirts Ron ordered from last year that I ll give to you guys for nothing if I can get you guys to show up. If I can secure the Helicopter I might ask for a donation of $20.00 a boat to cover the costs, but I will put a camera man in there for some great in air shots.

I hope you guys can make it, and spread the word over on your Duck pond about the run. It will be fun

Bob

Hey this is one of the ducks from the pond!!!

I think the donation for the helicopter is a great idea. I would be in. Is this the same guy you and I have been talking about? We could do the same thing on our run as well.

Frank was at my house yesterday pulling the first of 2 motors of my friends boat. Went well.
Old 04-04-2005, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by EvilTwin
Hey this is one of the ducks from the pond!!!

I think the donation for the helicopter is a great idea. I would be in. Is this the same guy you and I have been talking about? We could do the same thing on our run as well.

Frank was at my house yesterday pulling the first of 2 motors of my friends boat. Went well.
Yes, same guy. It costs him about $300.00 an hour to operate. I figured about 2 hours of coverage x 30 boats.

Craigs boat right ?? I pulled that thing back from Florida last year for him. I got alot of thumbs up on the ride home. NICE BOAT. I think he is nuts screwing with that good set up. Sonics are alot like Older Cigs, They take a ton of HP to make them go just a little bit faster. But Frankie is the man for the job. Will he be done for the run ??
Old 04-04-2005, 03:25 PM
Registered

Yes, same guy. It costs him about $300.00 an hour to operate. I figured about 2 hours of coverage x 30 boats.

Craigs boat right ?? I pulled that thing back from Florida last year for him. I got alot of thumbs up on the ride home. NICE BOAT. I think he is nuts screwing with that good set up. Sonics are alot like Older Cigs, They take a ton of HP to make them go just a little bit faster. But Frankie is the man for the job. Will he be done for the run ??

He plans to be. He told Frank he wants to be ready for your run. Frank is a great guy. Even better mechanic.

Yes you did tow Craigs boat home and that is the one. It is a Beautiful boat.
Old 04-05-2005, 06:26 AM
Registered

I'm just a spectator, but the 23rd of May '05 is a Monday. I'd like to check it out. Is it on the 21st?
Old 04-05-2005, 10:44 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jwbbuck
I'm just a spectator, but the 23rd of May '05 is a Monday. I'd like to check it out. Is it on the 21st?
Saturday the 21st ... Thanks

Quick Reply: Great Queens Boat Race Demo Run

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.