AZZ long as its not the eye you showed us last weekend.lol
you know you really liked it
and otis will be ready!
Old 05-13-2005, 11:24 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Smith Mountain Lake Poker Run Info

Thanks, Brian. I'll see you there Friday. I'm hooking up on Thurs. with a friend who lives at SML. On Friday she and I will connect with a couple of my friends from here who are driving down Friday to meet us. We have rented a house for the weekend. I don't know where Will's is...can you pass on time/location and I'll look for you there. My cell is (703) 624-0859. Yours? Call me when you get in. Looks like this will be the first "splash" of the year for me. Thought I'd be in the water this weekend but boat is still at OP getting some last minute check out done. Won't pick it up until Tues. or Wed.
Old 05-14-2005, 07:35 AM
Registered

New to forum but at SML most weekends on 29 Outlaw. Hope to see everyone next weekend. I say hope as one outdrive is being worked on. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we will have it back on Friday.
Old 05-14-2005, 10:50 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Welcome OL29!! Good luck on gettin' your OD hooked up. They are fun when they run!! This will be my first trip to SML and I'm looking forward to it.
Old 05-14-2005, 05:21 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by farfrumwerken
Welcome OL29!! Good luck on gettin' your OD hooked up. They are fun when they run!! This will be my first trip to SML and I'm looking forward to it.
well then ,
we will just have to make it a memorable one :
Old 05-15-2005, 09:38 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mwdill
well then ,
we will just have to make it a memorable one :
O no.Otis must be coming out.
Old 05-15-2005, 11:36 AM
Registered

Thumbs down Re: Smith Mountain Lake Poker Run Info

Are they really talking about making a noise ordinance on the lake? We vacation there every year in July,and last year when I was pulling into the plaza a watercop pulled in front of me and asked if I had silent choice exhaust,the boat is a 38'Scarab thunder and the name on the back is"Silent Thunder",the name kind of gave it away.I told him I did and he asked if I would switch it on and cut the engines back on.I did and he thanked me and drove away,said he just wanted to hear the difference.I figured that something must be in the works to try to make a noise ordinance?
Old 05-15-2005, 11:44 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Thunder Valley
Are they really talking about making a noise ordinance on the lake? We vacation there every year in July,and last year when I was pulling into the plaza a watercop pulled in front of me and asked if I had silent choice exhaust,the boat is a 38'Scarab thunder and the name on the back is"Silent Thunder",the name kind of gave it away.I told him I did and he asked if I would switch it on and cut the engines back on.I did and he thanked me and drove away,said he just wanted to hear the difference.I figured that something must be in the works to try to make a noise ordinance?
They said last year at the capt. meeting that they wouldn't stop us on the run, but don't give them anyother reason to pull you over.no probem.
Old 05-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Registered

let me start by saying there is no decibal limit, that cop was just harrasing you.
next time you are stopped or are asked the same thing ,just ask him what the actual limit is in db.
and he will say there is not one at this time,
then he will ask if you have a mechanical muffling system, all you must have is water or baffles.
Old 05-17-2005, 08:44 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by mwdill
let me start by saying there is no decibal limit, that cop was just harrasing you.
next time you are stopped or are asked the same thing ,just ask him what the actual limit is in db.
and he will say there is not one at this time,
then he will ask if you have a mechanical muffling system, all you must have is water or baffles.
Will does Otis have silencers on her twins?lol

Quick Reply: Smith Mountain Lake Poker Run Info

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.