Couple Pics From Saturday >

Couple Pics From Saturday

Notices

Couple Pics From Saturday

Old 06-21-2006, 05:52 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Couple Pics From Saturday

The guy who owned it and his wife or girlfriend couldn't agree on the colors so they both are on the boat on opposite sides. I think both sides look great and it makes it a little more interesting.
Old 06-21-2006, 09:33 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by XPRESS 33PP
The guy who owned it and his wife or girlfriend couldn't agree on the colors so they both are on the boat on opposite sides. I think both sides look great and it makes it a little more interesting.
I just spoke with the previous owner and actually it was him and his sister that couldn't agree. I cant believe I never noticed. I guess I didnt look so close when it was inside Fastboats and just assumed both sides were the same. I dont think I ever saw a both with two different side. Guess you should never assume.
Old 06-23-2006, 10:13 AM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by ActiveFun
I just spoke with the previous owner and actually it was him and his sister that couldn't agree. I cant believe I never noticed. I guess I didnt look so close when it was inside Fastboats and just assumed both sides were the same. I dont think I ever saw a both with two different side. Guess you should never assume.

My last 33' Powerplay had 2 different sides. I think it's COOL and unusual looking. Here's some pics to see.............
Attached Thumbnails Couple Pics From Saturday-pp3-small-.jpg   Couple Pics From Saturday-pp7-small-.jpg