Looking for 33' Center Console Bow Rails >

Looking for 33' Center Console Bow Rails

Notices

Looking for 33' Center Console Bow Rails

Old 09-15-2009, 06:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 33' Center Console Bow Rails

I know it's a long shot, but looking for the bow rails from a 33' center console cuddy. Not sure why I said cuddy. It's not like PP ever produced a forward seating version.

And an even longer shot... looking for the plexi windscreen for the center console helm.

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2009, 07:58 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I might have some of the supports they used for the rail. If you can find a picture of what you need , I might be albe to help you.
Old 09-15-2009, 08:18 PM
Registered

Thanks for responding. Attached is a picture of a 33' CC with bow rails. This is a sistership to my boat. The rails were one-piece units that mounted in 4 places, on each side. They are missing from a boat I just purchased and I would like to replace them. I'm looking into having them made by a local marine metal fabricator because the rails are no longer produced. Originally, they were made by B-Bracket for PP, but the company is out of business.

Last edited by XSNSX; 09-15-2009 at 08:35 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 05:50 PM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 49 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by XSNSX
Thanks for responding. Attached is a picture of a 33' CC with bow rails. This is a sistership to my boat. The rails were one-piece units that mounted in 4 places, on each side. They are missing from a boat I just purchased and I would like to replace them. I'm looking into having them made by a local marine metal fabricator because the rails are no longer produced. Originally, they were made by B-Bracket for PP, but the company is out of business.

Really? B-Bracket made them?
Old 09-16-2009, 08:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ed
Really? B-Bracket made them?
According to Danny. I spoke with him this week. Maybe he was mistaken?
Old 09-17-2009, 07:58 AM
Ed
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 49 Likes on 22 Posts
Default 33 PP CC Bowrails...

Originally Posted by XSNSX
According to Danny. I spoke with him this week. Maybe he was mistaken?
Dan...Mistaken? Absolutely impossible, lol. I'll have you a brand-new pair of the bow rails you seek, in one week, from the original vender. You have a PM.

Last edited by Ed; 09-17-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 09-17-2009, 01:18 PM
Registered

Awesome Ed. You rock!! PM sent. Let's get a beer!
Old 01-29-2010, 07:25 AM
Registered

Bumping this thread...

Still in search of bow rails for a 33 Center Console. Ed came through with a set, but unfortunately they were for the 25' center console. The rails are virtually identical between the boats, but the 33's handrails are shorter by 3 inches.

Ed supplied the name of the original fabricator, but he's out of business now. Making them from scratch, without a jig, would be a pretty big project.

I've looked into cutting the rails to fit the current holes in the deck, but it would require 3 separate cuts and would warp the rails upon re-welding. Again, without a jig, tough to get it right.

Does anyone want to sell their rails? I personally think the boat looks better without them, but the wife insists on having them.