powerplay's for sale?? >

powerplay's for sale??

Notices

powerplay's for sale??

Old 10-25-2011, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Indy
I suspect that's going to be around for a loooooong time for that price.
You and me both!
Old 10-26-2011, 07:25 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

If someone is seriously interested there may be some room if we can work out a deal. The owner is interested in purchasing our Latitude center console. May be able to create some wiggle room if we trade the boat first based on a secured sale.
Old 10-26-2011, 07:35 AM
Registered

Received 298 Likes on 142 Posts

you Powerplay guys need to get your acts together and be more like the Apache guys if you want the resale value's to stay high. If that was an apache the response would have been "that boats a steal, he just spent $40K on drives and motors, blah blah blah"
Old 10-26-2011, 10:06 AM
mgh
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

70k w/o trailer. What planet is this guy on. The whole economy is in the crapp, the only commodity that holds or appreciates are hi performance boats.

Going to wait for obama to create a boat stimulus package to get sellers motivated to sell.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

The owner understands the economy. I guess he is trying to justify purchasing a new boat while letting go of his current Powerplay. This boat is exceptionally clean. Has absolutely no mechanical issues. The boat has brand new not rebuilt drives, is maintained with an open check book, and warehouse stored in the winter months. The boat really shows well. If you are seriously interested I would be happy to present your offer. As 302Sport stated if this were a Cigarette or Apache it would be cheap money. Powerplay should certainly be included in the same category. Those who own, have owned, or have a friend with a Powerplay will attest to that. At the end of the day the boat is for sale and is only worth what someone is willing to pay and the owner is willing to accept. This is the case for every boat on the market.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:18 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 302Sport
you Powerplay guys need to get your acts together and be more like the Apache guys if you want the resale value's to stay high. If that was an apache the response would have been "that boats a steal, he just spent $40K on drives and motors, blah blah blah"
Best post ever!!!
Old 10-26-2011, 12:28 PM
VP of the tickfaw200

Received 154 Likes on 66 Posts

and how many apaches are REALLY moving? not many.
Old 10-26-2011, 12:45 PM
Registered

Received 298 Likes on 142 Posts

and the ones that do move, you will NEVER get one of the tribe to tell you the real price it moved at. I do know one thing, no 20 year old apache is bringing $250K, even if ben kramer comes with it as your personal driver
Old 10-26-2011, 02:05 PM
mgh
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can't wait to see the used boat market hit the NYSE. From what I can see, a great investment and positive ROI
Old 10-30-2011, 04:17 PM
bwd
Registered

Well stated Mr. broker. Unfortunately, I just said to a friend this am, these things are barely worth the trailer they are sitting on. (I exagerated of course). Being a buyer, you have to WANT it and as a seller you have to WANT to see it go away, and take what you can live with. Unless of course you have lots of disposable income.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.