Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Powerplay
Cuddy Door needed..!!! >

Cuddy Door needed..!!!

Notices

Cuddy Door needed..!!!

Old 08-08-2012, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We contacted teak isles who took over spa tech, and they didn't make it we also contacted taylor made who we think may have also possibly made it but they have not returned our phone call, if they do call us back you'll be the first one to know.
Old 08-08-2012, 07:26 PM
Registered

Have you tried PM'ing "Ed" on here? He has been very helpful for me in the past.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerplay Tom
We contacted teak isles who took over spa tech, and they didn't make it we also contacted taylor made who we think may have also possibly made it but they have not returned our phone call, if they do call us back you'll be the first one to know.

Thank you alot for your help..!!!! I have talked to Steve1 on here too he is trying to see what he can round up on one also.!!! U guys are awesome on here. Thanx.
Old 08-08-2012, 09:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by ajfisher
Get a hold of PowerPlay Tom... In the mean time, let's hear the story on why you need a new one...

Man, I wish i knew the story actually, im sure its a good one to go along with all the rest of the stories about this boat.. But i dont know why it wouldnt have a cuddy door or the track or anything.?? But when my buddy bought it from the repo lot here in Oklahoma last season, it had no door..??
Old 08-08-2012, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm not sure if Taylor Made will be any help, I have had 3 experiences with them and in my opinion they are a joke. No help what so ever and if they don't currently make it then it is like they never even heard of it!
Old 09-02-2012, 07:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Do you have any acrylic's fabricators near you? My 33 is missing the cabin door also, and it looks like the easiest route is to fabricate one myself. Would anyone mind measuring how thick thier cabin door is? I'm assuming it's 3/8".
Old 09-30-2012, 09:37 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1nova
Do you have any acrylic's fabricators near you? My 33 is missing the cabin door also, and it looks like the easiest route is to fabricate one myself. Would anyone mind measuring how thick thier cabin door is? I'm assuming it's 3/8".
Did you ever get a cabin door? I need one also.
Old 10-01-2012, 04:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not yet. Im planning on tackling that this winter.