28 pp in miami

Notices

28 pp in miami

Old 08-26-2012, 11:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 28 pp in miami

Has anyone ever tried to get through to this guy, or have you gotten through. I have heard that no one has gotten through to him. I know its been for sale for a long time, and people have said that he might be one of those guys that doesn't want to sell, etc. Im just curious what kind of info there is before I try and call the guy. Thanks!

http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/boa/3170433311.html
Old 08-27-2012, 03:07 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 4 Posts

I actually did talk to him... I was ready to make a deal, he said they are built 502's that he built with his buddy. I requested some more pics, gave him my email and never heard from him. Then I ended up with my 33 so you snooze u lose I guess. His problem.
Old 08-27-2012, 05:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by ajfisher
I actually did talk to him... I was ready to make a deal, he said they are built 502's that he built with his buddy. I requested some more pics, gave him my email and never heard from him. Then I ended up with my 33 so you snooze u lose I guess. His problem.
I called no answer or call back. Just sent a text and he responded within 5 minutes, asked a bunch of questions and haven't got one back. Its like he wants to sell it because he keeps listing it and drops the price but doesn't want to do any work to sell it. Unfortunately all the 33's for sale is out of my price range! I am also looking into BBill's 28. He has been more that accommodating. Just waiting to see if momma likes it!

Last edited by T-RAV; 08-27-2012 at 05:16 PM.
Old 08-27-2012, 07:05 PM
Registered

This boat has to be the biggest mystery in all the PP world, it has been for sale since I bought mine.

That said, if it surveys well the price looks good. Would run well if it makes good power for sure.
Old 08-27-2012, 09:01 PM
Registered

He claimed 500hp per side... That'd scream in a 28, or a 33 for that matter
Old 08-27-2012, 10:05 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

well he did call me after I sent him a text asking a lot of questions, you could tell he didn't want to talk to me, he says he will take pictures but it will take him a few day. So we will see if he ever does. He was kind of vauge with me on info didn't really know how many hours it had, etc. He told me that some guys have been calling asking for pictures he just has been going through a break up with a long-time girlfriend and hasn't had a chance to do anything. So we will see, he did say he really doesn't want to sell it but needs the money. My wife isn't a fan of the red interior, So we might just go with the other 28 we are looking at If the pictures turn out good.
Old 08-28-2012, 07:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SURVEY. When I looked into that boat years ago it was rumored to have taken a salt dip.
Old 08-28-2012, 08:01 AM
Registered

Ask the guy why he even lists it to begin with if he isn't willing to cooperate on the sale. Giving people the run around just means he's a tool. What other 28 are you looking at? Any pics?
Old 08-28-2012, 09:52 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Ya thats kind of what I thought. I just think he wants to sell local, someone comes to look at it buys it without any kind of inspection, etc. the other one we are looking into is this one:
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/p...-restored.html
Should have more pictures this evening.
Old 08-28-2012, 10:05 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bills 28 is the one to get.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.