Notices

Anyone know this 33 pp

Old 07-20-2014, 04:46 PM
kds
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone know this 33 pp

http://boatdepotonline.com/dir/9433_Powerplay/

I love to see it. I know that ad is old. Jus wondering where it went.
Old 07-21-2014, 06:02 AM
kds
Registered

Ttt
Old 07-21-2014, 07:47 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

its my old boat was built for nick gagleono in ft Lauderdale he was shot at shooters story I heard was seeing a cops wife and got shot having lunch with her boat was at the dock , boat went to Michigan for a year, or 2 a dealer [boat] friend of mine ended up with it ,I traded him some inventory for it had it about 4 years , we put the white interior in it , had a pink one , I had all 3 motors rebuilt and gear cases, sold it to a guy in newyork name was nitel cardino he changed the cowls to alien hoods , I heard he sold to a guy in miami area who it wasn't fast enough for then saw that ad in the keys and don't know where it went very cool boat wish I would have kept it very unique sound with the 3 2.5s
Old 07-21-2014, 08:20 AM
Registered

Received 304 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by waycool marine
its my old boat was built for nick gagleono in ft Lauderdale he was shot at shooters story I heard was seeing a cops wife and got shot having lunch with her boat was at the dock , boat went to Michigan for a year, or 2 a dealer [boat] friend of mine ended up with it ,I traded him some inventory for it had it about 4 years , we put the white interior in it , had a pink one , I had all 3 motors rebuilt and gear cases, sold it to a guy in newyork name was nitel cardino he changed the cowls to alien hoods , I heard he sold to a guy in miami area who it wasn't fast enough for then saw that ad in the keys and don't know where it went very cool boat wish I would have kept it very unique sound with the 3 2.5s
Were they 280's? How fast?
Old 07-21-2014, 12:14 PM
kds
Registered

If its selling for a decent price, i wouldn't mind having it, with or without motors

Last edited by kds; 07-22-2014 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-21-2014, 07:55 PM
Registered

260s best we saw on our gps hand held low 80s after the cowls were changed guy in Miami says they could only get 75-77 that was last I heard any body have any idea where it is if I remember I sold it in like 2008 for $35000 - $40,000

Last edited by waycool marine; 07-21-2014 at 08:00 PM.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:36 AM
kds
Registered

Originally Posted by waycool marine
its my old boat was built for nick gagleono in ft lauderdale he was shot at shooters story i heard was seeing a cops wife and got shot having lunch with her boat was at the dock , boat went to michigan for a year, or 2 a dealer [boat] friend of mine ended up with it ,i traded him some inventory for it had it about 4 years , we put the white interior in it , had a pink one , i had all 3 motors rebuilt and gear cases, sold it to a guy in newyork name was nitel cardino he changed the cowls to alien hoods , i heard he sold to a guy in miami area who it wasn't fast enough for then saw that ad in the keys and don't know where it went very cool boat wish i would have kept it very unique sound with the 3 2.5s

waycool marine, can u post a pic of the boat so someone might see it who know the person who has it or who does see the boat.
Thank you
Old 07-22-2014, 07:44 AM
Registered

if you click on the boattrader link there is 30 pics all my pics are in my old crashed laptop haven't got around to getting them out
Old 07-25-2014, 09:02 AM
kds
Registered

Originally Posted by 302sport
were they 280's? How fast?
still looking for this boat( smokin ) too see if the owner would consider selling.
Old 08-11-2014, 08:29 AM
Registered

Default current owner

Originally Posted by kds
still looking for this boat( smokin ) too see if the owner would consider selling.
Thank you all for the support for this boat, my husband and I truly get our adrenaline rush out of it! It has become an obsession of ours that we have taken great pride in maintaining. She is the best way to unwind from a hectic work week. To waycool marine - thank you for changing out the interior you guys did a great job it still looks brand new! Not sure about pink, so thanks for making it white! There was another 33 with outboards wee had seen for sale with silver interior, the white makes it look so much better! Unfortunately, since we get so much enjoyment out of her we are unwilling to part. We do appreciate the interest but she is not for sale.

Out of curiosity who raced this boat? You can barely make out driver and throttle man written on the sides we were curious who had raced it. . we knew about the original owner Gus and the other guy in Michigan? I can't remember but I had tried to email him before. Thanks ahead of time for any info!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.