1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR >

1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR

Notices

1998 33' Power Play in Hot Springs, AR

Old 09-25-2014, 10:34 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bigwater
The guy messaged me on this site that's it's still for sale and he didn't have enough time to post pics and such... I messaged him back. And asked him to honor our original agreement again but this time I would pay him to drive it to michigan so that my time wouldn't be wasted if he decided to change the deal again at the last minute. All I've heard back is crickets......
I think there might be a little confusion. Once again me being out of town a bit I was slow replying to you Big Water. I was the one who messaged you as I had backed off pushing my boat but it was still for sale if the opportunity were to arise. . Sorry about that, but I didn't want the other guy catching anymore heat than he has already brought on himself by my slow response. Also sorry I didn't know my box was full.

Last edited by Lake Pirate1; 09-25-2014 at 10:36 AM.
Old 09-25-2014, 10:53 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Am I the only one confused by some of the discussion lately?

Seems like there's a bit of reference to boats in threads that aren't the boats the thread was originated for.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by keytime
am i the only one confused by some of the discussion lately?

Seems like there's a bit of reference to boats in threads that aren't the boats the thread was originated for.
x100
Old 09-25-2014, 08:26 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Keytime
Am I the only one confused by some of the discussion lately?

if everybody would just empty there damn mail boxes .

Last edited by pinball; 09-25-2014 at 08:32 PM.
Old 09-26-2014, 02:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by pinball
if everybody would just empty there damn mail boxes .
JMO, but I'd inquire in one of the more general threads in which he spoke about the sale of his boat. Otherwise, it confuses slow people like myself.
Old 09-26-2014, 03:02 PM
Registered

JMO, but I'd inquire in one of the more general threads in which he spoke about the sale of his boat. Otherwise, it confuses slow people like myself.
just kidden around there are 2 for sale in hot springs lot of chatter
Old 09-26-2014, 03:12 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by pinball
just kidden around there are 2 for sale in hot springs lot of chatter
Yep! Wondering when someone is gonna move on Pedal Pusher. Not right for me at this point in time, but it's a badazz ride.

The owner of the other one is going to have to come back to earth at some point.

I hope they both find good homes.

Has anyone had the opportunity to see either in person?
Old 09-27-2014, 01:34 PM
Registered

25000 its all there other than motors trailer swim platform cup holders rear seat step plates side vents and that's just what I can see from the pics.
Old 10-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 12 Posts

Help me out here... but do used Power Plays seem to have more questionable issues/ethics/history than other brands? It's getting to feel that way. Not based on the boats themselves, but the previous owners. Thoughts?

And I'm certainly not bagging on every owner. Don't get me wrong. Just seems like there might be more bad apples in this bunch. Perhaps it's because I don't follow the other brands as much, either.
Keytime, I have to agree! I realize there weren't many made, but there sure are a large percentage that seem to have a shady/mysterious past.

I am starting to put a short list together, and Powerplay is definitely on it. But, if you want a clean boat that can give you some peace of mind then timing will be everything.
Old 10-01-2014, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by bigwater
I am in the serious market for a 33 PP. It's what I've wanted for some time. I would take a good look at a 28. But want a twin engine boat for sure. I like to run across lake michigan several times a yr. Do u know if something out there pinball?
I have a nice 28 powerplay twin fresh 6.2 merc mpi fwc going up for sale soon,boat runs real nice 70 -72 mph very reliable handles great only reason i am selling is i bought a 33 the one with the -4 imcos

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.